I'm stuck with trading.

qarxis
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
I got 40k coins at the moment and if I sell my tean then I got around 80k . So what kind of trading should I do to make big money with 80k coins? I'm stuck at the moment because making profit ofcheap players is tough.

Is it a lot easier to trade with expensive players? If so could you guys tell me some methods please?

Comments

• CeeQue
    11221 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy low sell high. Start small with 1-300 coins profit. So that you don't lose much coins plus it gets a feel of the market. Cheap IF's sell for the following weeks work in some cases but they are investments more so then a quick turn around.

Its alot harder to turn "some" expensive players unless you snipe someone for like 1-3k coins cheaper. Some have been fortunate but starting of for you may be tricky.
  • qarxis
    Hmmm should I sell my team to focus on trading?
  • hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something
    qarxis wrote: »
    Hmmm should I sell my team to focus on trading?

The best way to quickly increase your coins is to have a couple cheap teams that you rotate as you play. I suggest playing offline a bit too as it builds coins quickly. Also, check the IF trading guide as it is a good way to make coins from trading without spending all your time sniping good deals.
  • Maverick-Mike
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I find that constantly listing my team for 15% over lowest bin and then backfilling any that sell works a treat.
    I then invest any profits into highish demand players at 1k and sell at 1.4.
    This method plus a bit sniping has netted me 800k in two weeks
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    In my opinion you should build a super cheap team to play with and trade with the rest. Pick a player in one of the popular leagues, BVVA, BPL or Bundesliga and buy for min on open bid (650 or so) and then sell for 1100 start/1200 buy now....been working for me a long with IF trading. Key to making it work is having as many pages as possible. I would try picking a player from a popular nation also.
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    1)pick a cheap player, in your case, someone around the 1k bin mark.
    2) make sure that they are 1. in a good league 2. have a good nationality 3. are actually good i.e decent pace or whatever (if it ticks all three boxes it means they are desirable)
    3) buy as many for as cheap as you can, and I mean, as many as you possibly can
    4) say you buy 20 of the same card for around 1k, which is the cheapest bin. sell them all at the same time for 1k on top of this. so sell them all for around bin price of 2k-2.5k. its important they are not all the same value as it is obvious someone is playing with the prices
    5) put these all on the transfer list, and list them for one hour sales (this is important. download the fifa web companion on your phone so you can keep relisting. do not do 3/6/12 hour sales as it wont work this way. it has to be one hour sales)
    6) just keep relisting through out the day
    7)rinse and repeat
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »
    1)pick a cheap player, in your case, someone around the 1k bin mark.
    2) make sure that they are 1. in a good league 2. have a good nationality 3. are desirable (if it ticks all three boxes it means they are desirable)
    3) buy as many for as cheap as you can, and I mean, as many as you possibly can
    4) say you buy 20 of the same card for around 1k, which is the cheapest bin. sell them all at the same time for 1k on top of this. so sell them all for around bin price of 2k-2.5k. its important they are not all the same value as it is obvious someone is playing with the prices
    5) put these all on the transfer list, and list them for one hour sales (this is important. download the fifa web companion on your phone so you can keep relisting. do not do 3/6/12 hour sales as it wont work this way. it has to be one hour sales)
    6) just keep relisting through out the day
    7)rinse and repeat

this is probably the smartest one for you (wouldn't advice to sell that much higher though)
  • qarxis
    Thanks guys