is it even possible to improve this squad?

Vivvid
568 posts Sunday League Hero
Apart from Suarez

a9c61e44923bb3d5d1beb79c4f60c909.png

Comments

• WHU18
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Possibly if mustafI instead of godin
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Ramos
  • Vivvid
    Ramos

I'm worried about him though, i have alves on H/L and Alba on H/M even though they're always in position, or when they're not they recover quick because Godin and Pepe stay back. So i'm a bit worried about using Pique or Ramos
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perez> Busquets. Enzo Perez is just amazing. TRUST ME
  • Vivvid
    edited October 2015
    PTY BroZz wrote: »

Will put him on the bench, thx. My problem, not really problem but insecurity is my GK, can't find one that is amazing, they're all between decent and good. I feel like Barcelona with a team full of world class players and then Valdes
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2015
    Vivvid wrote: »

Will put him on the bench, thx. My problem, not really problem but insecurity is my GK, can't find one that is amazing, they're all between decent and good. I feel like Barcelona with a team full of world class players and then Valdes

Im using Bravo. He s really good.
  • Vivvid

Im using Bravo. He s really good.

Liked him, sometimes longshots are a problem because of his height
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Legends
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    benzema
  • Vivvid
    Legends

:D cheeky you
  • wijnaldum16
    Legends

:D cheeky you

:lol:

Tbf I "improved" my squad by adding Desailly in :sunglasses:
  • Qon
    1267 posts Play-Off Hero

I like Diego Alves in goal. Really made some incredible saves, but I was used to Cillessen, which might not be the best benchmark :D
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    Iniesta at LCM and James at CAM
  • Vivvid
    Iniesta at LCM and James at CAM

Found James awful to dribble with
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Likewise.

I sold James and I going to try Iniesta at CAM today.

Put Banega at LCM.
  • Rolling Deep
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronaldo lf
    Messi cam
    Suarez
    Rakatic over kross
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Similar squad to mine, however I have Laporte in for Pepe, who I find much more calm when defending, and Danilo for Alves. Although he isn't as quick, he is a much better defender in my experience and he has surprisingly good shooting stats. Also agree with the poster above who says Rakitic for Kroos.
  • Vivvid
    Similar squad to mine, however I have Laporte in for Pepe, who I find much more calm when defending, and Danilo for Alves. Although he isn't as quick, he is a much better defender in my experience and he has surprisingly good shooting stats. Also agree with the poster above who says Rakitic for Kroos.
    I dropped Iniesta to CM and put Isco at CAM and see how it goes for now. Rakitic much better than Kroos?
  • wijnaldum16
    I don't suppose you lost 4-1 yesterday against a team with Wijnaldum and Cameron Jerome up front? I played that exact team :lol:
  • Nelmser
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No one's mentioned Benzema? Great player for me.
  • Vivvid
    I don't suppose you lost 4-1 yesterday against a team with Wijnaldum and Cameron Jerome up front? I played that exact team :lol:
    I remember that kind of defeat, went to win 6 games in a row and then nothing clicked on that game. Gamer tag?
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you can live with the change to 4312 then pop if hatem Ben arfa at cam, move iniesta lcm and lacazette up top
  • Vivvid
    If you can live with the change to 4312 then pop if hatem Ben arfa at cam, move iniesta lcm and lacazette up top

Griezman I my least favorite player in the team. Martinez on the other hand is my fav striker on the game
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Martinez is a tank up front for me too. Yes for me Rakitic is the better player. Just better rounded stats, his passing is more than adequate to compete with Kroos. He is also a bit quicker, and despite kroos having the better wf, it won't really make too much difference as most of your goals will come from your front three anyway and Rakitic can hit them from distance just as well IMO.
  • wijnaldum16
    edited October 2015
    I remember that kind of defeat, went to win 6 games in a row and then nothing clicked on that game. Gamer tag?

Malarkey16

Had Desailly too...
  • PhrygianDom
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Improve a squad with only bbva players? Buy the best bbva players. There isnt much more you can do i guess.
    But if you are making hybrid squads you can really try to improve things and puzzle to get the 100 chemistry.
  • Vivvid

Malarkey16

Had Desailly too...
    Nope. But I had a heavy loss yesterday managed to win the title though 7-1-2
  • Vivvid
    Scrolling through recent players I found you Lols
    @PTY BroZz
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite

Griezman I my least favorite player in the team. Martinez on the other hand is my fav striker on the game

Use benzema instead of griezman then
  • NichlasHovmand
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bravo, Pique, Benzema and Suarez.