Pack weights getting better?

MattAllen28
241 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2015
Or am I just having a better run of luck? I haven't
got any crazy superstars outta packs, but I've traded pretty well so far, and have a fairly nice squad. I'd
post a pic, but I don't know how.

Comments

• Sanchezzzz
    3930 posts National Call-Up
    24k FP in the last two days and Ive got Depay and Ramires to show for it :)
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Ouch. Guess not then :D
  • Pugzilla
    16408 posts World Class

Sounds about right.
  • ElMotataso
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4.6K FP and got Pogba in my second to last pack :D
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Blew another 12fp hoping for Ibra...best player?
    Ramirez
  • Sanchezzzz
    3930 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    Blarix wrote: »

Blew another 12fp hoping for Ibra...best player?
    Ramirez

I was just laughing in the end :D :D

• Pugzilla
    16408 posts World Class
    ElMotataso wrote: »

Take your bragging to another thread plz :'(
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    will do 24k tonight, last ones till toty

give me that aguero
  • ElMotataso
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ElMotataso wrote: »

Take your bragging to another thread plz :'(
    Just had to after 5 fut draft entries and all loses from dc's with no good pulls today :'(
  • MattAllen28
    Well, I can't figure out how to post a pic, so...*players yet to acquire are in parentheses.

LW-Neymar/Konoplyanka (Ronaldo)
    ST-Suarez/Benzema
    RW-Turan/Feghouli/Vela (Messi)
    LCM-Iniesta/Parejo
    RCM-Modric/Rakitic
    CDM-Busquets/Krychowiak
    LB-Alba/Marcelo
    LCB-Godin/Mascherano (Ramos)
    RCB-Pique/Pepe
    RB-Alves/Danilo
    GK-Alves/Bravo (De Gea)

Pretty much a Barcelona, Real Madrid mix with a little Sevilla, and Atletico Madrid thrown in for good measure.
    I may only need 4 players, but to get those players it's gonna cost me in the neighborhood of 3.1 million coins, or getting extremely lucky with some pack openings which hasn't really been great...yet. I started playing the FIFA franchise back during the World Cup in 2014, and the best overall player (Aguero,88) I've ever gotten was in the World Cup packs you get for winning the tournament. Couldn't even use those in the regular ultimate team. I'm pretty sure the only reason I pulled him is I had over 400 games played in the WC.
  • THE_MAG1CIAN
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got nobody since release day, went to a mate of mine's place, gave him the phone app to open a pack - he has ridiculous luck - and he got me Suarez.

I'm certain that if I'd opened it I would have got a 76 non-rare.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2015
    Well, I can't figure out how to post a pic, so...*players yet to acquire are in parentheses.

ST-Suarez/Benzema
    RW-Turan/Feghouli/Vela (crap)
    LCM-Iniesta/Parejo
    RCM-Modric/Rakitic
    CDM-Busquets/Krychowiak
    LB-Alba/Marcelo
    RCB-Pique/Pepe
    RB-Alves/Danilo
    GK-Alves/Bravo (De Gea)

Pretty much a Barcelona, Real Madrid mix with a little Sevilla, and Atletico Madrid thrown in for good measure.
    I may only need 4 players, but to get those players it's gonna cost me in the neighborhood of 3.1 million coins, or getting extremely lucky with some pack openings which hasn't really been great...yet. I started playing the FIFA franchise back during the World Cup in 2014, and the best overall player (Aguero,88) I've ever gotten was in the World Cup packs you get for winning the tournament. Couldn't even use those in the regular ultimate team. I'm pretty sure the only reason I pulled him is I had over 400 games played in the WC.

fixed it for you
  • MattAllen28

ST-Suarez/Benzema
    RW-Turan/Feghouli/Vela (crap)
    LCM-Iniesta/Parejo
    RCM-Modric/Rakitic
    CDM-Busquets/Krychowiak
    LB-Alba/Marcelo
    RCB-Pique/Pepe
    RB-Alves/Danilo
    GK-Alves/Bravo (De Gea)

fixed it for you

They're crap, huh? That's funny because I use them quite well. They may not be the pick of the litter, but they play really nicely. Turan isn't a burner, but he's physical, and that makes a difference in the box, and staying on the ball during pressure.
  • MattAllen28
    Got nobody since release day, went to a mate of mine's place, gave him the phone app to open a pack - he has ridiculous luck - and he got me Suarez.

I'm certain that if I'd opened it I would have got a 76 non-rare.

Sounds like my luck, tbh. I've had to purchase everyone from the transfer market so far.
  • REDUNITED3
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just pure luck really my mate last night had 4k fifa points and the first pack he has messi and then 6 packs later ribery.
  • Wolf91
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    REDUNITED3 wrote: »
    Just pure luck really my mate last night had 4k fifa points and the first pack he has messi and then 6 packs later ribery.
    Yeah I bet
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13980 posts Moderator
    Saw alot of fresh/recently packed legends hitting the market last night/this morning if that means anything!
    Saw alot of fresh/recently packed legends hitting the market last night/this morning if that means anything!

More packs opened then usual if that means anything!

• OoSUPERDANoO
    13980 posts Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Karma wrote: »

More packs opened then usual if that means anything!

At like 2-3 am?

Suppose it is Friday.

EDIT: Also, there have been plenty of times from the start of UT16 where ALOT of packs have been opened and legends have always been kinda rare. Seeing them listed fresh every few minutes is a difference. To me at least.