How do I open up transfer market on Web app

Ishouldbe@work
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Someone said you need to play games to open it,I am up to 30 games and still nothing,all I can do is re list.
Does anyone else still have this problem, and does anyone have a solution?

Comments

• Ishouldbe@work
    Anyone?
  • miri
    2767 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you finish playing on the console do you completely back out of UT first or just turn off the console? Try that if you haven't. 30 games should have been enough, it was 20 for me.
  • Ishouldbe@work
    I turn it off as you should,I've played draft,online(badly),offline, totw,I played all last season on ps4(500 games) I have 100 transfer pile that I can re-list which helps a bit,I have also got a 2nd account that I played only a few games on last season and this one has worked since app was available, I would use it but it only level 14XP so my transfer list is only 40.

I am just being patient as I cannot be the only one with this problem, but it's been a few weeks now,very annoying as I like trading while at work.
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    wow same issue, i played over 70 games and still get the message and i cannot get on, and i have another account i played 0 games and i can trade, what is this? ea advisors are clueless
  • Ishouldbe@work
    Asad97 wrote: »
    wow same issue, i played over 70 games and still get the message and i cannot get on, and i have another account i played 0 games and i can trade, what is this? ea advisors are clueless

Have you spoke to EA advisors? I have not I just keeping thinking I cannot be the only 1 and they will fix what I presume is a common problem.