Cant get the best out James Rodriguez whenever i play him

Vivvid
568 posts Sunday League Hero
He has Basic chemistry style and plays 41212(2) at CAM

Comments

• COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Same exact postion and form for me and he scores every so often but not alot.
  • Khangaskhan17
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    He's the best CAM I've used. Try being really patient with him around the box. If you manage to lay it off to him around the edge he'll put away anything, power or finesse. If you're on the counter, he'll make a late run since he's M/M. After you take a couple long shots with him, it'll open up space for others.
  • Vivvid
    He's the best CAM I've used. Try being really patient with him around the box. If you manage to lay it off to him around the edge he'll put away anything, power or finesse. If you're on the counter, he'll make a late run since he's M/M. After you take a couple long shots with him, it'll open up space for others.

I find him hard to dribble with LT+RT, btw what Chemistry style you using?
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Vivvid wrote: »

Yes. I use that form of dribbling the most and the best one at it seems Fekir for me although James stats are better.
  • Vivvid
    COACH wrote: »

Yes. I use that form of dribbling the most and the best one at it seems Fekir for me although James stats are better.
    Iniesta is a god with it
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain

Iniesta is a god with it

Haven't been able to try him yet.
  • Vivvid
    Might change him with Kroos, ironically I found Kroos dribbling better when I used him at CDM
  • Vivvid

Iniesta is a god with it

Haven't been able to try him yet.

He's a level above every player at LT+RT, better than Valbuena and everyone else
  • Khangaskhan17

Engine. It's cause his balance is only 74. I use him more to escape dribble rather than to attack gaps.
  • Vivvid

Engine. It's cause his balance is only 74. I use him more to escape dribble rather than to attack gaps.

Did you see a difference?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Not sure I could tell the difference with the chem card but I used him more effectively once I stopped forcing attacks with him or through him.