The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Is FUT draft worth it?

qarxis
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
I got around 15k atm is fut draft worth 15k? IS offline fut draft on world class the same as online draft? I'm talking about the rewards btw.

Comments

• ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    online rewards are alot better if you win. offline the rewards are the same on different difficulty levels that ive played so far, only difference is your coin rewards for your match played.
  • TheOriginalScholesy
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    You can't say whether it's worth it or not, as it's a gamble because you aren't guaranteed to make profit from what you get in your packs. However what I would say is to not play offline as the rewards aren't worth it compared to online, but that being said, in my opinion fut draft is worth it online if you always go past the 3rd round or win it as you'll get good packs and have a better chance of getting good players. But it's not easy, I've played it 40+ times and have only won it 7 times, but my pack lucks been insane. so what I'm trying to say is be prepared to get your **** kicked if you're not good at the game.
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    I entered a couple of times... I won it last night, got 2 gold packs and 2 player premium packs (which I was quite disappointed with tbh... if paying with coins, it isn't worth the risk imo).

That being said... I did get Diego Costa and Sterling in my last premium player pack.
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    You can't say whether it's worth it or not, as it's a gamble because you aren't guaranteed to make profit from what you get in your packs. However what I would say is to not play offline as the rewards aren't worth it compared to online, but that being said, in my opinion fut draft is worth it online if you always go past the 3rd round or win it as you'll get good packs and have a better chance of getting good players. But it's not easy, I've played it 40+ times and have only won it 7 times, but my pack lucks been insane. so what I'm trying to say is be prepared to get your **** kicked if you're not good at the game.

Yeah. To be honest I lost on round 3 twice yesterday and still got some nice packs. Made 60k off those packs, so that's enough for 4 enteries. Although obviously there were some packs where I get nothing but discards, but that's still like 5k with everything else.

It's pretty much just about luck, but for decent packs you need atleast 2 wins.
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you are good enough to get at least 2 wins then its worth, otherwise no

If that 15k is much to you it isint worth at all. Better upgrade your squad. You can win 3 or all 4 matches and still get lower actual value
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    offline not worth it imo
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2015
    You can play offline on low level, lose any fun and get 22.5 worth of packs after 4 wins. So yeah, offline not worth it. Only online if you'r good