Interesting high rated players suggestions

Vivvid
568 posts Sunday League Hero
Tell me a player that I can always rely on him and plays the same against every opposition, go.

Comments

• Vivvid
    Budget 500k
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Iniesta, Diego Costa, Busquets have all been reliable when I've used them.

Know where they're going to be and what they can do with the ball when they have it.
  • Vivvid
    Iniesta, Diego Costa, Busquets have all been reliable when I've used them.

Know where they're going to be and what they can do with the ball when they have it.

I have problems with slow lone cdms I use my cdm to do the dirty work and usually track him very wide sometimes, not sure if his stamina won't disappoint me
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    There's no doubting he's slow but Busquets seems to be more mobile than his stats suggest but if you need more pace in a CDM definitely not one for you.

Not a top player but have you tried Parolo at CDM? Works really, really well.
  • oooo TODD oooo
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iniesta is amazing
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Chiellini is a destroyer as well and very reliable but I swapped him out for Bonucci as the difference was less than what I could do with the coins elsewhere in the team.

If coins aren't a problem though he's the best defender I've used.
  • Vivvid
    Chiellini is a destroyer as well and very reliable but I swapped him out for Bonucci as the difference was less than what I could do with the coins elsewhere in the team.

If coins aren't a problem though he's the best defender I've used.

Same here but felt Maksimovic for 700 coins did as good of a job
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Not tried Maksimovic, take it he's decent despite the low price?