3 bars green for 10s then lags like hell?

Vivvid
568 posts Sunday League Hero
Why does this happen?

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Lag switch
  • Vivvid
    There are some devilish people out there
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    i normally dont only go off the green bars for example anytime i join a game i make it a rule to pay attention some people start yellow change to green really fast and hold at green but end up being a laggy mofo. also if it takes really long to get into the player waiting screen i also back out as normally those games are laggy as well
  • Vivvid
    i normally dont only go off the green bars for example anytime i join a game i make it a rule to pay attention some people start yellow change to green really fast and hold at green but end up being a laggy mofo. also if it takes really long to get into the player waiting screen i also back out as normally those games are laggy as well

Yeah it was 0.0001 s yellow then for 10s green. My fault I guess.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    It's not a "lag switch" just because this happens. Connections fluctuate. If you watch at the matchup screen you can even see the bars going from green to red to green sometimes. Just because you see green then click start doesn't mean it is a solid connection.
  • Vivvid
    FC Intl wrote: »
    It's not a "lag switch" just because this happens. Connections fluctuate. If you watch at the matchup screen you can even see the bars going from green to red to green sometimes. Just because you see green then click start doesn't mean it is a solid connection.
    It was for 10s green I always wait to see how it fluctuates and it was green for 10s
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Vivvid wrote: »
    It was for 10s green I always wait to see how it fluctuates and it was green for 10s

You could wait an hour, I'm saying it can also fluctuate during the game even if it was solid green the whole time at the matchup screen. Its not a lag switch.
  • Vivvid
    Vivvid wrote: »

You could wait an hour, I'm saying it can also fluctuate during the game even if it was solid green the whole time at the matchup screen. Its not a lag switch.
    The game was laggy as if it were 1 red from start to end. Something fishy