What's wrong with the gameplay? [Video]

Ggggoooopppp
1188 posts Professional
edited October 2015
Hey, mates!
I play my career on Legendary and with full manual control. Halfs are 8 minutes. You can make sure it from my video.

First of all, I think that in common is all OK with the gameplay. At least it's with offline career mode.
I can pass and make a ground combination. I can fling the ball with long passes. I can make chances. I can intercept the ball, struggle for him. CPU makes mistakes in some situations too.

My main question is what is wrong with gameplay as many of you complain everyday?
Please, watch my playing and tell which exactly things are not realistic do you think. You can specify time stamp and your comment.

Thank you.
Post edited by Ggggoooopppp on

Comments

• Trux
    78 posts Park Captain
    Nothing wrong with the gameplay. Interesting watching that video though.
    Props for playing full manual on legendary.

One thing I did notice is that most of your possession is in your own half.
    Watch the first half and you will see you barely make it into their final third.
    In fact the first 20 mins and you barely make it out of you own half.
    When you lose possession it's usually inside your own half.

Have a look at 21 mins in when you have the ball.
    It's the first time you look like attacking.
    You have the ball down the right but all your attackers run forward leaving you with no one to pass it too.
    The same thing happens at 22 mins and again at 24 mins.
    Its as if your forwards are expecting a more direct ball over the top or you to play much quicker going forwards.
    I can see your struggling to score. Try reducing the speed and passing in custom tactics and see if your possession percentage increases.
    It looks like you want to play shorter so get your players to move towards the ball to receive the pass.
    Reducing bothe passing and speed sliders in custom tactics may help you.
    Try it for a few games and if your possession doesn't increase then also reduce the sliders in chance creation so the attackers don't rush forwards or try bringing up the defenders by increasing the pressure slider.

Watch that game back and you will see what I mean.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Hi, @Trux

First of all, thank you for your watching, for your feed back and detailed considering of my playing. I understand that it is not easy and desirable for many to whatch how others play.
    Trux wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with the gameplay. Interesting watching that video though.
    Props for playing full manual on legendary.
    Thanks. I agree with you. But others of here complain about a gameplay. I am just wondering by this audience.
    Trux wrote: »
    One thing I did notice is that most of your possession is in your own half.
    Watch the first half and you will see you barely make it into their final third.
    In fact the first 20 mins and you barely make it out of you own half.
    When you lose possession it's usually inside your own half.

Have a look at 21 mins in when you have the ball.
    It's the first time you look like attacking.
    You have the ball down the right but all your attackers run forward leaving you with no one to pass it too.
    The same thing happens at 22 mins and again at 24 mins.
    Its as if your forwards are expecting a more direct ball over the top or you to play much quicker going forwards. 
    I can see your struggling to score. Try reducing the speed and passing in custom tactics and see if your possession percentage increases.
    It looks like you want to play shorter so get your players to move towards the ball to receive the pass.
    Reducing bothe passing and speed sliders in custom tactics may help you.
    Try it for a few games and if your possession doesn't increase then also reduce the sliders in chance creation so the attackers don't rush forwards or try bringing up the defenders by increasing the pressure slider.

Watch that game back and you will see what I mean.
    Yes. I see. You are right. This is my style of playing. Possessing, short passes and groung combinations. But sometimes I go to a side and instead of an exit to front of the goal I just cross into the box. Or I use long balls like you can see on 43 minute. I had made great opportunity I think.
    Furthermore, I understand I'm not good enough in the game. I will try my best to play better than now. I believe that FIFA 16 can give me these opportunities.
    And I will consider your advices.
    Thank you, mate.
  • hey man
    first of all props for playing manual on legendary bcoz i am still working my way up ..lol..i watched the video and i like ur style to keep possession and like Trux said the players go forward expecting u to pass. i do the same sometimes but i lose the ball and then i have to get them back.. And also i noticed when u have the ball you manage to shrug the CPU defenders off ur player for a while how do u do that? i thought at 28:35 first half u were gonna put a thru Y pass for a cross ..just wondering why u didn't? One more thing, for some reason my players run around like crazy dumbasses when cpu counter attacks..is it bcoz u play manual that u have better control over ur players? thanks in advance and good luck. Any valuable tips and tricks are appreciated
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    The goal at the end was tough luck, but I thought you played good defense overall. I suck at defense and always rank at the bottom of the league. I think my problem is that I always try to switch to the player nearest the ball and attack it, whereas I noticed that sometimes you stayed with the player making a run. We'll see if I learned anything when I play the Sounders next week; they always seem to have my number. :)