This year's not about pace; it's about penalties.

PegasusXXVI
309 posts Sunday League Hero
If I walk, it's penalty
If I run, it's penalty
If I stand still, it's penalty
If my girl gives me head it's also penalty so, what's up with this? Penalty giving left and right.

Comments

• marxcel
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIFA 16 arcade
  • Speedtrucker
    50 posts Park Captain
    contact is being called better this year, stop sweeping their legs and you'll be fine.

the old FIFA charge the ballhandler and sweep the ball away doesn't work any more. now you have to shut down the angles and win a ball cleanly or else you can be penalized.
  • contact is being called better this year, stop sweeping their legs and you'll be fine.

the old FIFA charge the ballhandler and sweep the ball away doesn't work any more. now you have to shut down the angles and win a ball cleanly or else you can be penalized.

well,i don't even use Tackle/slide,just run beside him then TWEET,penalty.

Right now this is the way they play.Most of them will set all defense,then when they get the ball,they will make a through ball with maximum power to the wings which are far away and our defender,midfielder will give no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about that.After that it will be a running contest,they will run into the box (of course they always win in that running contest),then dribbling dribbling dribbling,ur defender will become a bunch of clowns,most of the time if u don't conceive a goal,u will get a penalty out of nowhere.Congratz EA,ur game is garbage.
  • stupot
    43 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2015
    clean tackles are given as a penalty just because you get 'some' of your opponent too,
    im not talking about cleaning a player out along with the ball either.

penalties are a joke, if you want to win go into the box and try some skill moves or a fake shot, a penalty will be given the vast majority of the time, the higher you climb up the leagues the more you'll see this.

forget the shot from kick off, the scoop chip, the OP pace, or the lofted through ball, FIFA 16 go to tactic abuse is the penalty this year,