Lost whole UT - reset itself when bought game

PirateW
122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I had access to the UT app on smartphone for a week when it was released and got quite a few rewards (free packs, coins).
I did a bit of trading, bought everything I wanted to set my team up - favourite kits, stadiums - bought a lovely squad (83 rating overall, 100 chemistry) and set up a decent trade pile, raking in plenty of coins.

The app then didn't allow me access, saying the early access had expired and to continue I had to play the game, which I intended to get but hadn't.

So I bought the game, loaded it up and everything. Went into UT and it asked me for a team name - it already had on there exactly the name I had on the smartphone app. After clicking to continue it gave me a free pack - great I thought. But the majority of the players were bronze and went straight into a lineup. I checked and found I only had 500 coins and everything else appeared to be reset.

I went on the app on my phone and it logged straight in, but it gave all the details of what had just happened on the console and no details whatsoever of the squad and coins I had before.

Has anyone else had this happen and is there any way of fixing it and getting my original team and coins back?
I'm pretty peeved that the time I spent and all the rewards I had for being a longtime player have just been wiped.

Help, please, anyone?

Comments

• Boabdust
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    Your app would be on the wrong persona
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    When you set up the account on the webapp did you select xbox one or xbox 360 as your console?
  • Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    goto help.ea.com mate
  • Hibee
    11635 posts Has That Special Something
    I had similar as on 15 I had the game for both PS3 and Xbox1. When I started early access this seemed to confuse the game and I too had to start afresh. Wasn't really an issue though as I had only been using the app for a couple of days.
  • PirateW
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nem wrote: »
    When you set up the account on the webapp did you select xbox one or xbox 360 as your console?
    Nem, I had xbox 360 previously so my webapp account would have been set to that.
    I bought the FIFA 16 xbox one console package and my understanding was that both xbox consoles used the same transfer market and were interchangeable (could transfer everything from xbox 360 - squad, fifa points, etc. to the xbox one).
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    PirateW wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Nem, I had xbox 360 previously so my webapp account would have been set to that.
    I bought the FIFA 16 xbox one console package and my understanding was that both xbox consoles used the same transfer market and were interchangeable (could transfer everything from xbox 360 - squad, fifa points, etc. to the xbox one).

That is unlucky as I can see there is the issue. Xbox one and 360 don't share the same market any more. You can try asking EA chat for help and say there has been an error and you want either team back or coins. Hope it gets sorted out for you.