The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Still getting DCd after Opponent quits? Have a look inside

On3PoundFish
7892 posts League Winner
talked to the supervisor at EA's live chat and he gave me this useful solution.

Temporarily disable or power off any other devices using the network.
Make sure that there is no objects that can cause interference with the WiFi signal. Example: Microwave ovens, baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, anything that sends out a signal can be devastating to a WiFi signal. If the user lives in an apartment block, their neighbors could be the cause of the issue.

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ NOW EA? @Rob

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    :joy: i need to talk to my neighbors <3
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    yo @Rob just threw my microwave away and i still get the loss. Can i get compensated for my microwave?
  • Daddy
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    Many players including zambo have no issues with dc now, hasnt your issue been solved yet?
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »
    Many players including zambo have no issues with dc now, hasnt your issue been solved yet?

its about getting the loss after the opponent quits, never had zambos problem

• Antiversum
    5820 posts Big Money Move
    yo @Rob just threw my microwave away and i still get the loss. Can i get compensated for my microwave?

You still have to eliminate your baby monitors, cordless phones and garage door openers. Oh and for your neighbours as well.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    best thing about it is the fact that @carlo tried playing on my account. guess what happened? he got his first DC. after switching back to his own account, everything went back to normal as he got the win after his opponent left the game
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    best thing about it is the fact that @carlo tried playing on my account. guess what happened? he got his first DC. after switching back to his own account, everything went back to normal as he got the win after his opponent left the game
    ea hates you <3 and me <3 and vladz <3 and zambo <3<3<3
  • Antiversum
    5820 posts Big Money Move

Spot on. Was the gameplay experience different from his account? :D
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    didnt even give me a new draft token, thx for nothing ea
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Garage door openers :joy::joy::joy:
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    talked to the supervisor at EA's live chat and he gave me this useful solution.

Temporarily disable or power off any other devices using the network.
    Make sure that there is no objects that can cause interference with the WiFi signal. Example: Microwave ovens, baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, anything that sends out a signal can be devastating to a WiFi signal. If the user lives in an apartment block, their neighbors could be the cause of the issue.

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING THE ❤️❤️❤️❤️ NOW EA? @Rob

Hehe...clasic EA support :)
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    LOL Just saw the neighbors part ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Carlo
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero

I can confirm that ! Experience was the same with the difference that when opponent rq I got dced from UT
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    You are now ready to chat with Kshitiz.
    Kshitiz
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Kshitiz. How may I assist you today?
    K❤️❤️❤️❤️iz

imagine getting that name
  • Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    You are now ready to chat with Kshitiz.
    Kshitiz
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Kshitiz. How may I assist you today?
    K❤️❤️❤️❤️iz

imagine getting that name
    They are useless, they don't even give you the token back they told me I had received the max compensation they can give me..got 1 draft token and 1 contracts pack with 4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ contracts in ffs in the previous sessions with them

• Microwaves are causing this? ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    lmao,and how is it possible that happened to carlo? origin ports then? im still geting dnf aswell
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    lmao :joy: This is getting far beyond ridiculous
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    "its not our fault that your opponents rage quit"
  • Carlo
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Beny wrote: »
    lmao,and how is it possible that happened to carlo? origin ports then? im still geting dnf aswell

First time it happened to me! Fishy asked me to try a Draft with his account. I was winning 1-4 ( had the perfect team with 100 chemistry , IF Ronaldo, Griezmann , Bale up front ) the guy RQ at around 65th minute and it said I lost connection ot UT servers and got kicked out of it ! First time this happened to me to be honest. THen I got kinda scared and logged immediately to my account and started a FUT seasons match , which I luckily was winning 4-0 while my opponent RQ in the 85th minute and I got the win and didn't get kicked out of UT . I dunno what is the reason for that to happen but it's really weird!
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »

First time it happened to me! Fishy asked me to try a Draft with his account. I was winning 1-4 ( had the perfect team with 100 chemistry , IF Ronaldo, Griezmann , Bale up front ) the guy RQ at around 65th minute and it said I lost connection ot UT servers and got kicked out of it ! First time this happened to me to be honest. THen I got kinda scared and logged immediately to my account and started a FUT seasons match , which I luckily was winning 4-0 while my opponent RQ in the 85th minute and I got the win and didn't get kicked out of UT . I dunno what is the reason for that to happen but it's really weird!

weird cause it makes no sense just by changing the user playing the game. maybe created a new folder on my documnets when u logged on his account?
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    just did first game of the game, alt f4 from opp and gave me loss as usual lol
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    just did first game of the game, alt f4 from opp and gave me loss as usual lol

<3
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    i probably have 30dnf by alt f4 by now and only once in those 30 i managed to get a win when my opponent quit. pathetic..
  • itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    just got first lose with this sh..t, i was with 28-1-0 now 28-1-1. thanks ea, you just broke my record without any reason.
  • Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    itzDrizzy wrote: »
    just got first lose with this sh..t, i was with 28-1-0 now 28-1-1. thanks ea, you just broke my record without any reason.
    You are pretty lucky my record is broken since the first match I played probably
  • itzDrizzy
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    itzDrizzy wrote: »
    You are pretty lucky my record is broken since the first match I played probably

that happend on me at draft mode first then i deleted my club because of this bug. when someone quit at my matchs game just give me random dnf even some cheaters quit before match i get dnf. now that happend on me ultimate team, probably that bug begin again. so if someone will get a rage quit on my match i ll get a dnf again, i am sure about that..
  • alexander111111
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A have a "solution" thats works for me:

Share usage data has to be off
    If "club and league data share" is off, turn it on.
    Then close FIFA 16 and go off in Origin
    than it could work, dont ask me why ;)
    hoped i could helped
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    @On3PoundFish we should play friendlies and quit until we find a fix for it :joy:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    @On3PoundFish we should play friendlies and quit until we find a fix for it :joy:

probably gonna get banned because they think that we use trainers to play taht many matches