IF David Silva question for FUT Chemists

kunszn16
292 posts Sunday League Hero
I'd like to play David Silva at CAM and I'm wondering which of his IFs would be best to use there

89 CAM at CAM: 10 Chemistry
90 LM at CAM: 4 Chemistry

Essentially, would the boost from chem on the 89 CAM make it a better card than the 90 LM after it receives the chem deduction? Any input would be much appreciated

Comments

• Assuming your team chemistry is 100, the 89 CAM will play on 10 in-game chemistry, whilst the 90 LM will play on 5.5 in-game chemistry.

Both receive a stat boost from chemistry - the boost is just not as great for the LM.

It's impossible to say which player will end up with the higher stats as the effects of chemistry are not visible in Team Management/available to the public.
  • If you can afford the cam version, go for it. Not really a fan of 7 chem players. Never seem to do well with them although never use high rated players though.

Like some in here swear by ronaldo and co.
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    LT wrote: »
    Assuming your team chemistry is 100, the 89 CAM will play on 10 in-game chemistry, whilst the 90 LM will play on 5.5 in-game chemistry.

Both receive a stat boost from chemistry - the boost is just not as great for the LM.

It's impossible to say which player will end up with the higher stats as the effects of chemistry are not visible in Team Management/available to the public.

This. But I'd still get the 89 version (which I did) because everytime you miss a shot with the 90 version, you're gonna blame the chemistry.
  • kunszn16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for all the input, I'm just puzzled that this simple detail hasn't been officially revealed by EA yet. I've been wondering the same thing with players like IF Ozil and IF James, but I guess the only way to know for sure is to try them out for myself (which would be a very expensive experiment lol)