Have anyone managed to snipe a big fish yet?

1
Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
Apart from the dude that got Ibra for 45k last week have anyone else manage to make like 100k+ on a big player in recent days? in the first week market was a sniper's heaven but now with most AB up and running again you can't even snipe players around mid range(50-100k) anymore let alone big fishs.

I am really frustated because I managed to snipe my way up to 850k now and want that 600k to get Messi but now profit have slowed down a lot compared with last week. Mass bidding is also just as bad, now everyone and their mother is happy with 100 coins profit after tax so almost every 81+ rare players got mass bid on, it still works but the profit return is way too small compared with the effort and concentration required to put in, at most I am making like 10-20k an hour on average but that requires a full hour or 2 of constant monitoring bids.

So close to that Messi :'(

Comments

  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Upppp
  • grogans_heroes
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    People don't appreciate the value of their coins and most don't understand the bidding process. If a player is going to expire for 1K, why increase a bid another 500 coins? Pay 1.5k for a player going for 1k just to win the auction?
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    5.1k for benzema and much more ^^
  • maxfifafan
    1059 posts Professional
    Missed a diego costa for 10k earlier today :'(
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    People don't appreciate the value of their coins and most don't understand the bidding process. If a player is going to expire for 1K, why increase a bid another 500 coins? Pay 1.5k for a player going for 1k just to win the auction?

    Yep I genuinely don't understand this, is it so hard to do a quick check on market 1st to see the general bin price for it, lot of the time I got a feeling people want to bid over the top just to make themselves feel good that they won a bidding war, even if that mean overpay by a couple of k.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    5.1k for benzema and much more ^^

    Recently though? I am not talking about the 1st week because I know back then the market was full of deals. Nowadays you can refresh Benzema for 3h and you might luckily see 1 for 20k under his price or something and even then you will probably lost to the AB anyway so I don't even bother searching anymore.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    maxfifafan wrote: »
    Missed a diego costa for 10k earlier today :'(

    Dang that is unfortunate, web app or console?
  • vcvbcvb
    51 posts Park Captain
    Pogba for 20k
    Muller for 9k
    thats the major deals , had many of 20k profit but lately i cant find anything , i just sit , search and nothing comes up
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    5.1k for benzema and much more ^^

    Recently though? I am not talking about the 1st week because I know back then the market was full of deals. Nowadays you can refresh Benzema for 3h and you might luckily see 1 for 20k under his price or something and even then you will probably lost to the AB anyway so I don't even bother searching anymore.

    yesterday :)
  • CeeQue
    12635 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Naismith for 13k about an hour sold for 25k that has been my best sale but lost out on Roberto Torres sold 4 each for 1.5k. Now he's BIN for ~5k....grr.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    5.1k for benzema and much more ^^

    Recently though? I am not talking about the 1st week because I know back then the market was full of deals. Nowadays you can refresh Benzema for 3h and you might luckily see 1 for 20k under his price or something and even then you will probably lost to the AB anyway so I don't even bother searching anymore.

    yesterday :)
    Oh nice web app or console?
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    vcvbcvb wrote: »
    Pogba for 20k
    Muller for 9k
    thats the major deals , had many of 20k profit but lately i cant find anything , i just sit , search and nothing comes up

    I assume those were in the 1st week? and that is what I mean, sniping is almost worthless nowadays, the tediousness outweigh the potential profit you might as well not do it anymore.
  • swfcfan89
    1160 posts Professional
    Pogba at minimum a couple of times and a couple of times 100k lower than nearest BIN first week. I can't get anything now, though.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • vcvbcvb
    51 posts Park Captain
    vcvbcvb wrote: »
    Pogba for 20k
    Muller for 9k
    thats the major deals , had many of 20k profit but lately i cant find anything , i just sit , search and nothing comes up

    I assume those were in the 1st week? and that is what I mean, sniping is almost worthless nowadays, the tediousness outweigh the potential profit you might as well not do it anymore.

    Pogba was a few days after the UK release , nad muller was not so long ago i think.. but i get what you say , i struggle alot to even find a deal 5k lower than lowest BIN
  • maxfifafan
    1059 posts Professional
    maxfifafan wrote: »
    Missed a diego costa for 10k earlier today :'(

    Dang that is unfortunate, web app or console?

    Console
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    Shadow_185 wrote: »
    5.1k for benzema and much more ^^

    Recently though? I am not talking about the 1st week because I know back then the market was full of deals. Nowadays you can refresh Benzema for 3h and you might luckily see 1 for 20k under his price or something and even then you will probably lost to the AB anyway so I don't even bother searching anymore.

    yesterday :)
    Oh nice web app or console?

    console
  • tehroar
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chown_LC wrote: »
    I dont know how people can sit there and repeatedly search for so long

    That is how the millions are made m8. :) Got IF Kagawa for 10,250k. Also some smaller players (5-10k) for under 1000 coins, but I agree it has been harder since few days and takes a lot of time and in the end it's all about luck. You might get few great deals within 10 minutes, or search 5 hours and still get nothing. Havn't even tried over 100k players, mostly because I've invested almost everything in cheap informs.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Just missed Benzema 9.4k bin mother *** :(
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Got nearly a Chicharito for 900 coins :(
  • Chown_LC wrote: »
    I dont know how people can sit there and repeatedly search for so long

    It's amazing how 'dedicated' some people are lol
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    Got nearly a Chicharito for 900 coins :(

    got around 20 of him for under 7k when he was 10k
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Chown_LC wrote: »
    I dont know how people can sit there and repeatedly search for so long

    It's amazing how 'dedicated' some people are lol

    I don't enjoy trading, all I want is the best possible NIF team with either Messi or Ronaldo then I will stop trading for good for the rest of the year, atm it is the only way to achieve a good team without spending load of money or buy coins.
  • Got an Auba & Hulk for 3.2k each ^^ nice bit of profit
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Got an Auba & Hulk for 3.2k each ^^ nice bit of profit

    Just now?
  • Got an Auba & Hulk for 3.2k each ^^ nice bit of profit

    Just now?

    3-4 hours ago ^^
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Got an Auba & Hulk for 3.2k each ^^ nice bit of profit

    Just now?

    3-4 hours ago ^^

    How long did it take you or just instantly lucky?
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    :) im that ibra guy
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pastore for 2k sold for 25k and i missed a griezzman yesterday for 4.1k :/
  • ManUtdEF10
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    :) im that ibra guy

Sign In or Register to comment.