Comments

  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Claims he gets banned because he has the balls to criticise the game :joy:
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    is there a video?
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    GG EA.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    edited October 2015
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Claims he gets banned because he has the balls to criticise the game :joy:

    credits to you
    ABC
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Smokey wrote: »
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.

    Is it really manipulation when they do something worthy of a bit of respect?
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.

    Is it really manipulation when they do something worthy of a bit of respect?


    Well banning him on a live stream with tons of viewers and getting their lackey to announce bans on twitter is pretty much propaganda.

    DNF issues affecting players ability to play the game and costing them money sweeped under the rug and deleted.

    Benito Mussolini would be proud.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Smokey wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.

    Is it really manipulation when they do something worthy of a bit of respect?


    Well banning him on a live stream with tons of viewers and getting their lackey to announce bans on twitter is pretty much propaganda.

    DNF issues affecting players ability to play the game and costing them money sweeped under the rug and deleted.

    Benito Mussolini would be proud.

    If by "swept under the rug" you mean "stickied at the top of this forum," I suppose.

    And announcing the ban on Twitter prevents steamers from claiming hacks. It's necessary.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Nicely done @ChuBoi
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.

    Is it really manipulation when they do something worthy of a bit of respect?


    Well banning him on a live stream with tons of viewers and getting their lackey to announce bans on twitter is pretty much propaganda.

    DNF issues affecting players ability to play the game and costing them money sweeped under the rug and deleted.

    Benito Mussolini would be proud.

    If by "swept under the rug" you mean "stickied at the top of this forum," I suppose.

    And announcing the ban on Twitter prevents steamers from claiming hacks. It's necessary.


    First of all I think we all know Youtubers are lying snakes so that's not really relevant.

    A sticky at the top of the forum which has been closed for over a week and had a ridiculous amount of complaints? so why close it? Afraid of all the guys who signed up and started complaining about losing money and trying to kick up a fuss? No no can't have that now so EA closed and delete/lock any threads on the issue.

    My friend had the issue(he returned it now) what was he to do? keep playing and getting no coins and disconnecting every game? Try to come to to the forum or EA support and be told "were working on a fix"


    It's sad you can't see obvious corporate scumbaggery.
  • Ben
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Smokey = nick28t?
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Ben wrote: »
    Smokey = nick28t?

    Wouldn't surprise me. Can't say Smokey has been the brightest person on the forums.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Smokey wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Fantastic example of how to manipulate people into gaining respect for EA.

    Propaganda knows best.

    Is it really manipulation when they do something worthy of a bit of respect?


    Well banning him on a live stream with tons of viewers and getting their lackey to announce bans on twitter is pretty much propaganda.

    DNF issues affecting players ability to play the game and costing them money sweeped under the rug and deleted.

    Benito Mussolini would be proud.

    If by "swept under the rug" you mean "stickied at the top of this forum," I suppose.

    And announcing the ban on Twitter prevents steamers from claiming hacks. It's necessary.


    First of all I think we all know Youtubers are lying snakes so that's not really relevant.

    A sticky at the top of the forum which has been closed for over a week and had a ridiculous amount of complaints? so why close it? Afraid of all the guys who signed up and started complaining about losing money and trying to kick up a fuss? No no can't have that now so EA closed and delete/lock any threads on the issue.

    My friend had the issue(he returned it now) what was he to do? keep playing and getting no coins and disconnecting every game? Try to come to to the forum or EA support and be told "were working on a fix"


    It's sad you can't see obvious corporate scumbaggery.

    No point having the thread open with no new news.

    Also no point having half the threads on the front page be about the same. Of course, some will try to steer every thread there anyway....case in point.

    The DC issue is a mess. But unrelated.

    I bought BF4 at launch. I understand the pain.
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA actually sacking up this year and banning all the scummy youtubers?
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ben wrote: »
    Smokey = nick28t?

    Is that the best you could come up with? insinuating I am the streamer Nick? really are you 12 or just naive.


  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Tricky D wrote: »
    EA actually sacking up this year and banning all the scummy youtubers?

    until toty
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Tricky D wrote: »
    EA actually sacking up this year and banning all the scummy youtubers?

    Hope so
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ben wrote: »
    Smokey = nick28t?

    Wouldn't surprise me. Can't say Smokey has been the brightest person on the forums.

    Funny coming from a guy with "Reece Tha BEAST" as a username.

    I'm out anyway have fun posting troll messages like "git gud" "go back to fifa 15 lby noob"
    Or whatever gets you people off.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Smokey wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Smokey = nick28t?

    Wouldn't surprise me. Can't say Smokey has been the brightest person on the forums.

    Funny coming from a guy with "Reece Tha BEAST" as a username.

    I'm out anyway have fun posting troll messages like "git gud" "go back to fifa 15 lby noob"
    Or whatever gets you people off.

    Had my Gt since 2005 back when all these "beast" kids were in their diapers and the term wasn't over used.

    That was a good try though
  • ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smokey wrote: »
    Ben wrote: »
    Smokey = nick28t?

    Wouldn't surprise me. Can't say Smokey has been the brightest person on the forums.

    Funny coming from a guy with "Reece Tha BEAST" as a username.

    I'm out anyway have fun posting troll messages like "git gud" "go back to fifa 15 lby noob"
    Or whatever gets you people off.

    Had my Gt since 2005 back when all these "beast" kids were in their diapers and the term wasn't over used.

    That was a good try though

    @Reece Tha BEAST
    you put too much attention of a little dumb crying kid. all you have to do, is to click here http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/profile/Smokey
    to actually get the point you're talking to a cry baby
  • Warrior
    1774 posts Moderator
    Haha, I remember when he was a regular on here. Look at him now.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Good stuff. After EA gave him all his stuff back aswell... :D

    Surely this can't be profitable for him? Sure he gets money for them being in his description but he'll need to buy coins every week when his accounts get banned
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited October 2015
    VbY71Ms.png

    ... :D
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    he's started grovelling, probably trying to guilt EA into unbanning him

    if you can't do the time, don't do the crime you mug
  • Recoba
    3802 posts National Call-Up
    Who?
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Was always a twunt when on the forums too
  • Dawud
    15770 posts World Class
    He'll get all the lost money back from donations/ad rev
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Monkey wrote: »
    Was always a twunt when on the forums too

    @Nick_28t
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Monkey wrote: »
    Was always a twunt when on the forums too

    He's undoubtedly the worst Fifa "youtuber/streamer".
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional
    Reading on that Reddit thread, I see that if you want to watch Nicks past broadcasts, you need to be a sub of his.
    Far from it that I have even the slightest interest in watching what he puts out. I do think that's a pretty shocking thing to do which is effectively making his past broadcasts ppv lol
Sign In or Register to comment.