Road to a FUT Draft 100k pack

criminal3655
649 posts Sunday League Hero
So this idea is pretty simple, i'll be playing FUT Draft and posting the prizes I receive, teams I make, teams I play against, my thoughts about the team & the results of each run until I receive a 100k pack to get an idea of how common/uncommon they are

I'll be using coins to enter the Draft & selling everything apart from contracts that I get in the packs & posting totals down below to see whether it's worth it or not to enter with coins

Posts will look a bit like this (from a playthrough yesterday) and will be updated after each playthrough, aiming for 2 a night

Playthrough #1

Original Team (will be from webapp pic in the next playthrough):

9b9d0b4a9672ef2381daabaa1a710365.png

After Subs:
cfcf8a727a605114783b620715673a4c.png

Teams Played Against & Results:
Will be 4 teams here hopefully on each playthrough :wink:

I actually won all 4 games with this team, can't remember the results but one game was 7-1 with Ronaldo scoring 6 haha

Thoughts on the Team & formation:

I'm a big fan of 3 atb this year and every chance I get of picking a formation with 3 atb in the draft i'm going to take, the amount of options you have in attack are just ridiculous and I find that its much easier to defend with 3 Cb's compared to 2

It seems as though you get a lot of BBVA players to choose from in FUT Draft and so to keep things interesting i'll be alternating the league I build every playthrough. I seem to always hit IF Ronaldo as well (not complaining) so he'll play a part in most of the drafts too

GK: Made a few good saves, punched the ball out from corners a bit instead of catching though

Defense: 3 solid CB's all with good pace, my favourite was probably Laporte

Midfield: Love Kovacic this year he always plays great for me, didn't really notice Willian or Konoplyanka

Attack: Ronaldo & Griezmann scored the majority of my goals, Messi was a bit quiet at RW might be more suited to a RF this year?

Prizes & Pack Pulls:

Packs:

5d322be4c4929efebc43a053c6cd1c6c.png

Pretty decent prize I guess, thought the Rare gold pack was a 50k pack at first though :neutral:

Pack Pulls:

Will post the packs as pictures and in full next time round, but here's the noteable pulls from this playthrough in a list, with the sold for prize on the right

Guarin - 15,250c
Leandro Castan - 8,900c
Mane - 7,000c
4 Gold Squad Fitness - 4,400c

+ the sales of other 1-2k players, discard gold players & consumables (not contracts)

Total coins made after sales: 48,500 - 15k entry fee & 5% tax = 31,075

Not bad for 4 games I guess!

Comments

• Blarix
    17736 posts World Class
    12 rare gold pack is 50k no?
  • criminal3655
    Blarix wrote: »
    12 rare gold pack is 50k no?

nah it had consumables aswell so it was a 25k pack :(
  • Blarix
    17736 posts World Class
    Mine says 12 rare gold pack only players. Weird.
  • criminal3655

yeah the pack names are pretty similar yours must be a Rare Gold Players Pack, saving it for the next totw?
  • Blarix
    17736 posts World Class

yeah the pack names are pretty similar yours must be a Rare Gold Players Pack, saving it for the next totw?

Lol no. I opened it, I wish had that resolve to wait and open them when most needed but I'm like a kid in the a candy store.
  • Dodds
    7252 posts Big Money Move
    Nice little start man, I always get shafted in the Draft. After 3 tackles and 4 bounces through for their striker :cry:
  • criminal3655
    edited October 2015

Lol no. I opened it, I wish had that resolve to wait and open them when most needed but I'm like a kid in the a candy store.

haha on the otherside player prices are still high though so you probably got a bit more value back than if you'd of saved it for later, think Micah Richards was the highest value in the only 50k pack I had so far no idea he was like 8/9k!

@ cheers @Dodds - I know exactly what you mean, the amount of times i've pressed like pass to clear the ball and it goes straight to their player who ALWAYS scores from it I just smash it clear now haha
  • DobbyDooDah
    5681 posts Big Money Move
    I've won draft 4 times and haven't seen a 50K pack never mind 100K. Usually a couple of Megas (35K) and a Premium gold (7.5K) or something like that.
  • criminal3655
    I've won draft 4 times and haven't seen a 50K pack never mind 100K. Usually a couple of Megas (35K) and a Premium gold (7.5K) or something like that.

yeah mega pack & 7.5k pack have been the usual for me too in the 3 other times i've won it, I reckon it'll take somewhere between 10-20 draft wins to see a 100k reward pack
  • Blarix
    17736 posts World Class
    No, I have had 100k pack in my first 3 times winning it. I just didn't know it was 100k pack lol if I did I would have saved them for the right time.
  • The Count
    68 posts Park Captain
    I've won it 8 times best I've had is two 25k packs and a 35k pack