new update !!! 1.02

Comments

• TTMafrense
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Kaver come on man??? The game definetely changed the speed. How cant you ser that??? I can not believe some people are not seeing it. As a user posted here later. Its like day and night. It changed.
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    TTMafrense wrote: »
    Kaver come on man??? The game definetely changed the speed. How cant you ser that??? I can not believe some people are not seeing it. As a user posted here later. Its like day and night. It changed.

I have played about 10 matches tonight pre the patch. Then after my last match it says i need to update. I update it and play fut again as always and its the exact same game mate.

The only thing that changes speed are if you meet pace players or you get a good connection opposed to a game with bad connection. But the speed is exactly tge same. And ground througg balls are the same. Everytging except what the patch note says is the same
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    That or your just adjusted to the game now people are probably running more and we found new ways to utilize pace
  • bellyfrog
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The game felt way faster to me, however it was also the first time in 80 games that I've been the home team (host) so was probably that.

Sadly my opponent was lagging so badly it was a disgrace of a game, drew 2-2 his goals both involved me tackling him 3 times and the ball still somehow being in his possession to calmly slot past the keeper. So yeah nothing has changed!
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    That or your just adjusted to the game now people are probably running more and we found new ways to utilize pace

Ah, @DtGodmage22 is learning now
  • This is quite funny, I've just stopped playing fut after losing 4 games in a row to goals I had little control over(keeper rebounds, corner clearances going straight to the opponent or keeper not even punching the ball when rushing out, etc).

I've conceded more of these annoying goals than I've ever had since release, made me rage sell my whole club lol. And then I see this thread, but of course, it may just be coincidental.

But if it is the same patch as PC, my keepers have gotten worse - which is probably what they meant by
    • "Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning."
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Goals you have no control over ? If you had control over conceding goals you would be undefeated. Those goals make the game that more exciting.

Rage selling everything i know to well but not in fifa 16. Love the game so far.
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplays the same you bunch of ****
  • DadBod
    5927 posts Big Money Move
    Feels the same on ps4.

I am still dominating every division 1 games
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    What helped me with lag is buying a router that allows me to force video games to find matches with low ping in certain mile raidus completely blocked off south amercian players
  • Goals you have no control over ? If you had control over conceding goals you would be undefeated. Those goals make the game that more exciting.

Rage selling everything i know to well but not in fifa 16. Love the game so far.

Goals I had little control over. in comparison to goals where you know you could've defended much better, you can't really say the same thing with rebounded goals or corner headed clearances that land nicely to the feet of the opponent that lead to a goal
  • Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Feels the same on ps4.

420 blaze it
  • COACH
    20451 posts Club Captain
    Feels the same on ps4.

How?
  • Chris
    5385 posts Big Money Move