4 Chem Douglas Costa.

Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something
545059aded4724aa3c11276ae701a132.png

I personally haven't seen a hinderance in chem again this year, using Tevez at LCAM atm and he doesn't really fit the role.

Douglas Costa is one of my favorite players so far this year, reckon it's worth a shot?

Comments

• Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    No.
  • Chubbs
    14394 posts Has That Special Something
    I feel opposite. Only played not on 10 chem in Futdraft and felt it was an absolute disadvantage. If you feel it doesnt matter then go for it though. Would be nice to have him there.
  • Reezus
    No.

No it's not worth trying or no chem doesn't matter.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    Reezus wrote: »
    No.

No don't try it because I think chem actually matters now.
  • Gil3000Doe
    895 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I feel opposite. Only played not on 10 chem in Futdraft and felt it was an absolute disadvantage. If you feel it doesnt matter then go for it though. Would be nice to have him there.

I agree with this. the players in my weak 100 chem teams played much nicer than those in a strong 80 chem team
  • Reezus
    Reezus wrote: »
    No.

No don't try it because I think chem actually matters now.
    why the change of heart?
  • Reezus
    Hmm, gonna try him there.

If it doesn't work out i'll buy Muller.
  • Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    Tore is my best player on 4 chemistry in one of my teams. Make of that however you want.
  • Flatision
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Convert him to RF and you can get him on 7 chem.

Edit: oh CAM, nevermind.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Can't say I feel confident in low chem players this yr.

It shows in FUT Draft with the horrid touches low chem players have imo.
  • Reezus
    Can't say I feel confident in low chem players this yr.

It shows in FUT Draft with the horrid touches low chem players have imo.

Hmm, i've won draft more times with a <90 chem team than I have with a 100 chem team and all whilst using players like Messi, Neymar and IF Ronaldo at ST on 2 or 3 chem.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    I think people are 'feeling' the chem difference this year compared to previous years because the game is simply better balanced. Last year all you needed was pace and dribbling in every non defensive position to succeed so the 7 chem wingers ruled, now there are no stats which cause a player to be dominant so it might appear low chem is affecting their performance.

Simply put the best player in each position regardless of chem in my opinion.
  • Reezus
    Runefang wrote: »
    I think people are 'feeling' the chem difference this year compared to previous years because the game is simply better balanced. Last year all you needed was pace and dribbling in every non defensive position to succeed so the 7 chem wingers ruled, now there are no stats which cause a player to be dominant so it might appear low chem is affecting their performance.

Simply put the best player in each position regardless of chem in my opinion.

Gonna give it a shot now the servers are back up :)