How to keep your CDM position!??

PhrygianDom
43 posts Last Pick at the Park
Currently im trying out the 41212 (2). But my cdm is always up front while attacking. I changed the instructions to stay behind and i put Nigel de Jong in that position who has low/high workrates. What more can you do? So im wondering, do instructions or workrates even matter?

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you have a vid of you playing?
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can't
  • PhrygianDom
    Do you have a vid of you playing?

No.
    But its not that im running my players out of position if you think thats happening.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vivvid wrote: »
    You can't

this. They just do whatever they want sometimes :D ,thats why I use high/high cdms w good passing n shot. I actually like the fact they dont just stay in the CDM position because that really helps if u want to keep possession. If u want your CDM to stay back, maybe u should try using CDMs w low/high WR, such as Nigel De Jong, Gary Medel, Lucas Leiva, etc., maybe that could work!
  • Fandango83
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have 2 DMs
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    You can't

this. They just do whatever they want sometimes :D ,thats why I use high/high cdms w good passing n shot. I actually like the fact they dont just stay in the CDM position because that really helps if u want to keep possession. If u want your CDM to stay back, maybe u should try using CDMs w low/high WR, such as Nigel De Jong, Gary Medel, Lucas Leiva, etc., maybe that could work!

Mate I had a midfield of de jong and medel and they would be in the penalty area while my strikers would drift wide. Like wtf
  • PhrygianDom
    You can't

Im using De Jong.

We all keep thinking year after year that players, chemistry, workrates, formations, etc... do matter but at the end it doesnt do ❤️❤️❤️❤️. We are just roleplaying :-)
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    You can't

Im using De Jong.

We all keep thinking year after year that players, chemistry, workrates, formations, etc... do matter but at the end it doesnt do ❤️❤️❤️❤️. We are just roleplaying :-)

This is pretty much it. The only thing it really comes down to is which AI plays better that game, and some skill (if you're good enough to overcome all of the BS the game throws at you).