Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11259 posts Has That Special Something
    OsyevMa.jpg
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    PSG won't be easy in the Europa League :( Not looking bad in the league table if you can win those games in hand.
  • Wyojasond
    PSG won't be easy in the Europa League :( Not looking bad in the league table if you can win those games in hand.

Yeah I can't believe I drew PSG. See what this team is made of.
  • LaMertesackerRun

Probably the worst draw you could've got :( Should be a good test mind
  • Wyojasond

Probably the worst draw you could've got :( Should be a good test mind

Yeah we'll see. At this point gonna be a tough march. Lol
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1192 posts Professional
    Good luck against PSG. You'll need it :P
  • Wyojasond
    Good luck against PSG. You'll need it :P

Gee thanks. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    Byxvqmb.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Rodriguez would be a good upgrade at LB. Berardi would also be a really good signing. Still young, and I assume he's rated 83 or 84 by now.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Tough game against PSG coming up. I reckon in the league, if you keep results up, Klopp should be able to push you guys into the top 4
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Tough game against PSG coming up. I reckon in the league, if you keep results up, Klopp should be able to push you guys into the top 4

Hopefully. I actually played the first leg of the PSG game already and it was easily the craziest game I've ever played. Update tonight or tomorrow.
  • Wyojasond
    USIBQE3.jpg

Liverpool kicked off its Europa league round of 16 first league game in dramatic fashion. Battling back and securing a 3-3 draw with visiting Paris saint-germain. PSG appeared to have the game put away up 3-1 but a beautiful effort by Daniel Sturridge that saw him dribble past 3 defenders and knock the ball in the net tightened things up. Then Adam Lallana hammered a shot at the goalkeeper only to be deflected away right to Marco Reus who had his shot knocked away too right into the waiting of feet of Emre Can who finally put the ball in the net. A game for the ages.

• IAmLikingFlame
    That PSG match sure seems like it must have been something.
  • Wyojasond
    That PSG match sure seems like it must have been something.

It was without a doubt the craziest game I've ever played. I don't usually get all crazy when playing, but I was hooping and hollering when Sturridge and Can scored. My college team lost another heartbreaker today, so it was nice having a little something to celebrate :D even if it was just a draw.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    You said your college team 's Nebraska, right? Yeah, they've had quite a rough start this year. Four close losses, three of which they should have won.
  • Wyojasond
    You said your college team 's Nebraska, right? Yeah, they've had quite a rough start this year. Four close losses, three of which they should have won.

Yep. It's been rough to watch. I made sure a few beers knew how pissed I was.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    That word choice is just perfect, considering pissed is British slang for drunk.
  • Wyojasond
    That word choice is just perfect, considering pissed is British slang for drunk.

:D I didn't even realize that. That's funny. Finished the night off with a good glass of scotch so this guy is gonna sleep hard tonight
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Ahh, scotch. The one good thing to come out of Scotland besides me and the flush toilet.
  • Wyojasond
    Ahh, scotch. The one good thing to come out of Scotland besides me and the flush toilet.

:D :D :D
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    The PSG game sounds like a thriller!
  • IRobert
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Spectacular match vs PSG with late goal of Emre, nice graphic.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Good comeback against PSG and a nice win at Palace. Another of your signings making an impact :o
  • Ashy
    9566 posts League Winner
    Good draw with PSG, surprised they are in Europa League to be honest, will be good to see how far you get in this competition
  • Wyojasond
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    The PSG game sounds like a thriller!

Craziest game I've ever played. So much fun. Had no business drawing with them but I'll take it
  • Wyojasond
    IRobert wrote: »
    Spectacular match vs PSG with late goal of Emre, nice graphic.

Emre has been crazy good for me this year. He's so underrated on the game. And thanks man, I try to keep up with all you guys on here so I appreciate the nod
  • Wyojasond
    Good comeback against PSG and a nice win at Palace. Another of your signings making an impact :o

Yeah Rusnak hasn't gotten as much playing time as Bazoer but he played really good that game. Sucks having him and Reus out at the same time. Can't tell the difference between them. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Good draw with PSG, surprised they are in Europa League to be honest, will be good to see how far you get in this competition

Yeah I couldn't believe it either. I went to make the graphics for the tournament draws and when I got to Liverpool, I'm like, " what the hell is PSG doing down here. Have to go back and look at the champions league draw. I made it so the champions league draw was as close to real as possible.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Great game against PSG but in truth, was a very poor result.

You have to go away to PSG with 3 away goals conceeded :/
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Great game against PSG but in truth, was a very poor result.

You have to go away to PSG with 3 away goals conceeded :/

Lol. Yeah I know, that's the big letdown from that game. As fun as it was to come back, I realized after I'm basically still 3 goals down going to Paris. Hopefully my defense shows up for that game. Computer screwed me and I have West ham on Sunday,(FA cup QTRS), Chelsea on Tuesday, and PSG on Thursday. Not even close to fair.