Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11322 posts Has That Special Something
    JrSfwYV.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Brilliant signings in Bazoer and Rusnak. Hopefully they can be huge pieces in your future. Sad to see Lovren go, but he never really fit in anyways.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Superb signings
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1202 posts Professional
    Whats happening to Bayern :o
  • Wyojasond
    Brilliant signings in Bazoer and Rusnak. Hopefully they can be huge pieces in your future. Sad to see Lovren go, but he never really fit in anyways.

Yeah I've never used either of them, but they seem like great prospects. Should create some awesome competition.
  • Wyojasond
    Superb signings

Thanks. Both players are very new to me, so I really don't know how they'll play. Excited to see though.
  • Wyojasond
    Whats happening to Bayern :o

Lol. Right. Crazy how much there selling. I get there deep, but sheesh! Lol
  • Wyojasond
    RV8brs5.jpg

Realized I forgot to update last month. So two month update here.
  • Wyojasond
    x8Bc73p.jpg
  • Keith
    2383 posts Moderator
    Nice work mate :)
  • Wyojasond
    Keith wrote: »
    Nice work mate :)

Thanks man.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Reus is an incredible signing
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Reus is an incredible signing

Yeah I'm pretty excited. They originally wanted 90 million so guess I should be happy I only payed 65. Lol
  • Ashy
    9592 posts League Winner
    some brilliant signings, Reus being the biggest, Bazoer will come good in a few season given the chance, that team just got way more exciting
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    some brilliant signings, Reus being the biggest, Bazoer will come good in a few season given the chance, that team just got way more exciting

Thanks. While getting Reus was very cool, I have to admit, the two younger kids really intrigue me. Have never really used any of the players I signed so looking forward to getting back into it.
  • Wyojasond
    IqZhIsw.jpg

Liverpool kicked off the month of February with two very impressive victories over Norwich and Sunderland. The victory at Carrow road saw Jordan Henderson and Roberto Firmino keep there amazing form rolling as they hooked up for a beautiful goal to seal the away victory. Meanwhile, Sunderlands aggressiveness saw them counterattacked heavily all game and ultimately destroyed 3-0. New man Riechedly Bazoer, scored seconds after his insertion into the game.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    2 great signings for the future, nice to see Bazoer make his presence known straight away. Forth out of fifth for player sponsoring :s
  • Wyojasond
    2 great signings for the future, nice to see Bazoer make his presence known straight away. Forth out of fifth for player sponsoring :s

Firmino has been active but doesn't have a lot to show for it. He had a good February though ;)
  • Wyojasond
    edited October 2015
    CJ2zhME.jpg

Liverpool kicked off its round of 32 euro league first leg by traveling to Borussia Park and picking up a huge 2-1 victory. Marco Reus made his return to Germany count as he recorded his first goal as a member of Liverpool. Neven Subotic unfortunately received a red card at the 30' mark and will sit out the next game.

Manchester Utd. and Liverpool rekindled their old rivalry with a 5th round FA cup battle. The snow was coming down heavily the whole game and it made for some brutal conditions. Morgan Schneiderlin was sent off with a red card at the 22' mark when he was beaten by Firmino and slide tackled him from behind. Emre Can slammed home a beautiful pass from Firmino and Christian Benteke put it away late as Liver pool advanced.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Two solid wins. Keep it up.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Two very nice wins, especially against United, albeit it was in a cup game
  • LaMertesackerRun
    2 good wins against 2 good teams. :)
  • Wyojasond
    lyHa9Xi.jpg

Liverpool hosted Borussia Monchengladbach for the second leg of there Euro League match. Liverpool led 2-1 on aggregate, and despite using a host of backup players, still walked away with a 1-0 victory. Roberto Firmino continued his awesome month with another beautiful goal.

Leicester City welcomed Liverpool to the King Power stadium and a gritty physical game saw both teams walk away with a draw. Leicester had a chance to steal the game when Nathan Dyer was awarded a penalty shot in extra time. He looked to have Mignolet beaten, but the Belgium somehow got his leg up as he dove and kicked the ball away.
  • Wyojasond
    Two solid wins. Keep it up.

Thanks man. Felt great to finally beat United.
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Two very nice wins, especially against United, albeit it was in a cup game

Yeah United has owned me in this game so it felt amazing to take them down. God the snow was crazy. Kept looking like it was gonna let up but then it would just get worse. Could barely see by the end. Lol
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Nice work getting through against Gladbach. Bit of a shame you couldn't follow it up with nicking a goal against Leicester.
  • Wyojasond
    Nice work getting through against Gladbach. Bit of a shame you couldn't follow it up with nicking a goal against Leicester.

Yeah the Leicester games was very frustrating, especially since I've been knocking them in like crazy recently.
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keep it up. One thing I'd like to see on your tables is how many games have been played.
  • Wyojasond
    Keep it up. One thing I'd like to see on your tables is how many games have been played.

Lol. Just added that for the February update, so your in luck :)
  • Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Nice to see you get revenge on United for the league game in the cup fixture. :D
    Signing Reus is definitely your biggest transfer move till now.I hope he has a massive impact on your team's performances.Nice to see him get on the scoresheet so early in his Liverpool career :) .