Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sturridge has been on fire :) And the title race looks pretty interesting right now.
    By the way Tony Pulis' magic is doing wonders at West Brom. :D
  • Wyojasond
    11181 posts Has That Special Something
    Sturridge has been on fire :) And the title race looks pretty interesting right now.
    By the way Tony Pulis' magic is doing wonders at West Brom. :D

Yeah it's really tight at the top and bottom. West Brom just keeps hanging around. Who knows, may shock the world and finish top four. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    Mqxh8JF.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Only three points off of first. It would be exciting if you can get into first and maybe end up winning the title.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited October 2015
    Also, in regards to your last post (which I didn't see before I commented, or else I would have included this is in that comment) maybe you should sign Gerrard, so that he can be a player/assistant manager and then eventually, once he retires as a player in the game, just the assistant manager.
  • JoshDFC
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    think that Subotic is the most realistic signing out of Hummels/Stones/Subotic but hopefully you can secure a top four finish and be interesting to see who you sign :)
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Subotic would be a class signing. Also, nice realistic touch having Gerrard return.
  • Wyojasond
    Also, in regards to your last post (which I didn't see before I commented, or else I would have included this is in that comment) maybe you should sign Gerrard, so that he can be a player/assistant manager and then eventually, once he retires as a player in the game, just the assistant manager.

I'm thinking of signing him. Keep forgetting to go in and see how much he'll go for. With all the injuries I've been having its a definite possibility.
  • Wyojasond
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    think that Subotic is the most realistic signing out of Hummels/Stones/Subotic but hopefully you can secure a top four finish and be interesting to see who you sign :)

Yeah not sure how it's all gonna play out. Have a couple big moves I want to make. Have a ton of money available since I left the 1st window closed
  • Wyojasond
    Subotic would be a class signing. Also, nice realistic touch having Gerrard return.

Never had Subotic on a team I've used before so could be interesting. And thanks for the Gerrard comment. I think it'll be fun having him there again.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Nice assistant manager :smiley:

Pretty good results despite the injury issues. All of the CB targets would strengthen the team a lot so good targets.
  • Wyojasond
    2nZtnd2.jpg

A cold rainy night at the Boleyn grounds ended in a 1-1 draw for visiting Liverpool. West Ham dominated most of the possession and continually carved up Liverpools defense but Simon Mingolet was all class in goal again. Emre Can continued his excellent form and leveled the score for Liverpool.

The 3rd round of the FA cup saw Liverpool hosting Aston Villa and walk away with a hard fought victory. Christian Benteke got the start upfront against his old team, but it was Adam Lallana taking a beautiful pass from Firmino and slamming it home for the victory. Brad Guzan had his header knocked away right at the end of the game.

• Wyojasond
    v2bqqny.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    I have to say, though it would suck to see Sturridge leave, there are better strikers, so it wouldn't be the worst thing if you sold him.

I also like the players you're considering signing, very realistic targets.

That graphic that you have there is pretty good too. The only thing that really doesn't look right with it is the font. B/r uses Droid Sans, but I'm pretty sure that that's a downloadable font instead of one that most apps already have. I don't know your capabilities of downloading fonts, since you're using a tablet, but if you can, you should use the one they use. If not, it would just look better if you used something closer to what they use.

Sorry for being so pedantic; it looks good this way, I'm just thinking of ways it could be more realistic.
  • Wyojasond
    I have to say, though it would suck to see Sturridge leave, there are better strikers, so it wouldn't be the worst thing if you sold him.

I also like the players you're considering signing, very realistic targets.

That graphic that you have there is pretty good too. The only thing that really doesn't look right with it is the font. B/r uses Droid Sans, but I'm pretty sure that that's a downloadable font instead of one that most apps already have. I don't know your capabilities of downloading fonts, since you're using a tablet, but if you can, you should use the one they use. If not, it would just look better if you used something closer to what they use.

Sorry for being so pedantic; it looks good this way, I'm just thinking of ways it could be more realistic.

Yeah I'm a little disappointed in the font too. Plan on changing it for the next update. Thank you for letting me know which font it is :) yeah there are better strikers but I do love sturridges pace and he's been in great form. Might change my mind if his injuries start popping up again though. Lol
  • Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am really loving the way you are keeping your career mode so realistic. :)
    Your transfer targets are also viable.And glad to see Gerrard back at Liverpool.You now have a future successor to Klopp. :)
  • Wyojasond
    I am really loving the way you are keeping your career mode so realistic. :)
    Your transfer targets are also viable.And glad to see Gerrard back at Liverpool.You now have a future successor to Klopp. :)

Thanks man. The transfer window is getting interesting. My next update will have some interesting moves.
  • Ashy
    9507 posts League Winner
    some good updates, Reus could be a little unrealistic but since you have Klopp I find it more believable
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    Decent results. Would be good to see Klopp and Reus reunite
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    some good updates, Reus could be a little unrealistic but since you have Klopp I find it more believable

Thanks man. Yeah just about to post the updates. Lots of news coming out.
  • Wyojasond
    Decent results. Would be good to see Klopp and Reus reunite

Thanks, stepped up the competition a little bit,,was winning a little too easily at times. Forgot a few of my sliders were still adjusted. So should be a bit more tight now.
  • Wyojasond
    0cVtZeX.jpg

Louis Van Gaal continued his undefeated record against Liverpool with an impressive 2-0 victory at Anfield. Goalkeeper David De Gea was especially impressive knocking away a couple of very good shots. Captains Henderson and Rooney both were lucky not to be sent off as they performed very hard tackles on each other all game.
  • Wyojasond
    0zUDrrM.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Great signings in Subotic and Reus. It's good to see that you didn't lose anyone that was really a key player for you.
  • Wyojasond
    Great signings in Subotic and Reus. It's good to see that you didn't lose anyone that was really a key player for you.

Thanks. Yeah looking forward to playing with them. The board sold Leiva so I think I got robbed on him, but pretty happy with the other prices. Got another update coming for the final day. Signed a couple youngsters I think everybody will like.
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    2 very good signings!
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Two superb signings. Decent amount of money for the players you sold as well. Unlucky vs United
  • Wyojasond
    2 very good signings!

Thanks. Spent a little more than I wanted but I feel they'll really help
  • Wyojasond
    Two superb signings. Decent amount of money for the players you sold as well. Unlucky vs United

Yeah I was very happy with the money I got back. Would've liked to keep Leiva but the board sold him.
  • Wyojasond
    5KArASb.jpg

Liverpool played host to Arsenal to finish up the month of January and while both teams had there chances, it ultimately ended in a draw. Marco Reus made his Premier league debut, while Neven Subotic watched from the stands after getting red carded in the FA cup game against Burnley.