Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    10166 posts Has That Special Something
    Two more good wins. At this rate you might be able to compete for the title.

We're getting there. My defense still has me pretty worried, but Mingolet has been fantastic.
  • Wyojasond
    CL0IKne.jpg

A cold rainy night saw Liverpool and Swansea City play out a 0-0 draw. Swansea was the better team on this night though as they constantly beat Liverpools clueless defense. Thankfully Simon Mingolet was amazing in goal again.

Klopp: "We are very lucky to be walking away with a draw tonight. Our defense has been dreadful. We can't continually allow attackers to stroll into our box. Thankfully Simon has been top notch, but we can't keep putting him in that situation."
  • Ashy
    8859 posts League Winner
    Not the best of starts but the results are coming good now, wins of Chelsea and City are just the start, will need to carry on this form if you are to get in the top 4 or challenge for the title
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Not the best of starts but the results are coming good now, wins of Chelsea and City are just the start, will need to carry on this form if you are to get in the top 4 or challenge for the title

Yeah I was afraid I was gonna have to make a lot of moves in January, but the team is really gelling. Hopefully we can keep it going
  • Wyojasond
    9QKALc9.jpg
  • Ashy
    8859 posts League Winner
    West Brom top of the league :D doing well in Europa league
  • Wyojasond
    West Brom top of the league :D doing well in Europa league

Yeah my Europa league draw is so easy. Been letting all the young kids play. Yeah I couldn't believe West Brom was tops. No way that holds up. Lol
  • Wyojasond
    08XrUzA.jpg
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Mixed results but generally good results. Not bad graphics generally :) Joint last in the player sponsoring :( :'(
  • Wyojasond
    edited October 2015
    Mixed results but generally good results. Not bad graphics generally :) Joint last in the player sponsoring :( :'(

Thanks. Yeah I'm doing it all on my iPad so want sure how it was translating to everybody else. Firmino just can't break through. He's playing a little out of position though too.
  • Wyojasond
    D2IEVgL.jpg

Liverpool rolled into St. James park to take on Newcastle Utd. and walked out with a hard fought draw. Ayoze Perez started off the scoring after the Liverpool defense one again failed to clear a ball in the box. Luckily Daniel Sturridge leveled things up shortly after the half.

Klopp: "Another great effort from Daniel today, but this defense is gonna drive me to drink more beers than is healthy for a man my age. We'll go back to the drawing board and hope for some results."
  • Wyojasond
    BakVNDo.jpg

A big road win for Liverpool came with a BIG loss. A week after losing Danny Ings for 5 months in a Europa league game, Phillipe Coutinho went down with a LCL injury that will sideline him for 2 months. Adam Lallana is expected to fill his role until he returns.

Klopp: "Coutinho's injury is very unfortunate for him and us. He's been in amazing form, but these things happen and now it's just the next man up. I may play around with the formations, but after Danny's injury, were more and more limited."
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Unfortunate with the injuries and only securing a draw against Newcastle. Hopefully you can continue to win even without Coutinho.
  • Wyojasond
    yeneQIv.jpg

Liverpool continued its winning ways with a big victory over West Brom at Anfield. Jordan Henderson continued his impressive form, knocking in a beautiful pass from Firmino at the 60' mark. Saido Berahino equalized things up shortly thereafter, taking a volley and slamming it home from 25 yards out. Christian Benteke once again showed his worth, coming off the bench and scoring seconds later to help the home team win.

Benteke: "It's unfortunate not to start, but being able to come into the game and help us win is very gratifying. All I can do is train harder and hope for more time on the pitch."
  • Wyojasond
    Unfortunate with the injuries and only securing a draw against Newcastle. Hopefully you can continue to win even without Coutinho.

Yeah they just came out of nowhere. Haven't dealt with them at all so far this year, so can't complain too much. It hurts with Coutinho though. He was in awesome form.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Last few results have probably been not as comfortable as you would of liked but still decent wins
  • Ashy
    8859 posts League Winner
    need to work on the defence a little maybe, conceding a bit more now, still getting the points though :)
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Last few results have probably been not as comfortable as you would of liked but still decent wins

Yeah honestly probably should've lost a couple. Mingolet has been crazy good. My defense is just a joke. Might be splashing some cash in January.
  • Wyojasond
    need to work on the defence a little maybe, conceding a bit more now, still getting the points though :)

Yeah actually haven't lost a premier league game since Tottenham, but the last couple games probably should've been losses. Thank god for Mingolet. Think I might have to invest in some CBs in January though.
  • Wyojasond
    edited October 2015
    AD8WVJE.jpg
    Post edited by Wyojasond on
  • Wyojasond
    IYJ5B1X.jpg

Liverpool ended the year on a high note with consecutive wins over Leicester and Sunderland. Daniel Sturridge was the hero in both games, slamming home penalties in both games. Liverpool heads into the new year and the January transfer window riding a lot of momentum.

Klopp: "I've been asked what we plan to do in January. To be honest, I have a couple plans in place but we'll have to see. I feel we need a new defender or two, we'll see if the transfer committee agrees."
  • Wyojasond
    JGuhXWi.jpg
  • mzu9
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sturridge in good form since Klopp took over.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    John Stones would be a great signing, although because its Everton, you may have to pay a bit extra
  • tomgreat1990
    995 posts Professional
    That'll be a tough Europa fixture
  • Ashy
    8859 posts League Winner
    think you got the score wrong way in the leicester game, two good results, top is looking interesting now
  • Wyojasond
    think you got the score wrong way in the leicester game, two good results, top is looking interesting now

Lol. Whoops! I did get that way wrong. It was getting late and the kids wanted there baths. Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix that.
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    John Stones would be a great signing, although because its Everton, you may have to pay a bit extra

Yeah I'm afraid there gonna want really crazy money. I also want to go get a LM or a left footed cam so we'll see, he might be too much. Everton is struggling though
  • Wyojasond
    That'll be a tough Europa fixture

Yeah I shouldn't be surprised I got such a tough draw. My group stage matches were ridiculously easy. Should be fun seeing Klopp back in Germany though.
  • Wyojasond
    mzu9 wrote: »
    Sturridge in good form since Klopp took over.

Yeah he just keeps finding the net.