Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11304 posts Has That Special Something
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    nice interview hopefully Klopp can help you push for a top four finish :)

Thanks man. Liking klopps tactics better already. Should be a fun finish to the year.
  • Ashy
    9581 posts League Winner
    Klopp for Kop, probably the best bit of business Liverpool have done in a long while, hope he does well
  • Sloosh
    6753 posts Big Money Move
    Best of luck
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Klopp for Kop, probably the best bit of business Liverpool have done in a long while, hope he does well

Agreed! Hopefully he can give us something resembling a team. We're in shambles right now.
  • Wyojasond
    Sloosh wrote: »
    Best of luck

Thanks man
  • Wyojasond
    ZW7JW6Y.jpg

What ultimately ended up being Brendan Rodgers final match as manager of Liverpool, saw the crosstown rivals play to a 1-1 draw. Alberto Moreno started the scoring with a beautiful shot from outside the box. Ross Barkley equalized shortly after and Everton was unfortunate to walk away victorious as they dominated possession. In the end, this game was a perfect example of why Liverpool needed to move on from Rodgers.
  • Wyojasond
    u9ZoAdg.jpg

Jurgen Klopps first game as manager didn't quite go as planned. The Liverpool defense was horrible to start the game, and couldn't clear a cross that Christian Eriksen slammed home. While the defense struggled the offense had a couple chances, including a shot by Coutinho that banged off the crossbar in extra time.

Klopp: "Today was a tough loss, but I liked what I saw from a few of the players out there. We'll go back, train harder and be ready to attack our next opponent."
  • Wyojasond
    vtaNw9J.jpg

The first game at Anfield for Jurgen Klopp couldn't have gone any better. Daniel Sturridge found the back of the net early and Simon Mignolet made a couple of world class saves.

Sturridge: "It was great to come back home and get this win for our fans. We probably should've won by more as Forster made some unbelievable one on one saves out there, but what's important is we got the win."
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Unfortunate to lose in Klopp's debut to Spurs, but you made up for it with the home win against Soton.
  • Wyojasond
    gIezOAa.jpg

Liverpool went into Stamford Bridge and totally dismantled Chelsea. Going into the game, Chelsea had only conceded 8 goals all year. Klopps tactics are starting to set in with the players. He's rolled out a 4-5-1 with a LAM, CAM, and RAM up front attacking with the striker.

Klopp: "We've been playing around with the formations in practice and today it really payed off. Jordan Henderson is showing why he's the captain as he continues to tackle and pass the ball exquisitely well"
  • Wyojasond
    edited October 2015
    Unfortunate to lose in Klopp's debut to Spurs, but you made up for it with the home win against Soton.

Yeah that was nice. Looks like you commented just before I put up the Chelsea score. That was the good one.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Wow! Huge win over Chelsea. Very impressive.
  • Wyojasond
    Wow! Huge win over Chelsea. Very impressive.

Yeah that felt good. Can't stand Chelsea.
  • Wyojasond
    8jF4UgX.jpg
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Good job in Europe, but your group is stupidly easy. I wouldn't expect your results to be any less.
  • Wyojasond
    Good job in Europe, but your group is stupidly easy. I wouldn't expect your results to be any less.

Yeah I couldn't believe the draw. Good place to give some of my youngsters a chance now.
  • Wyojasond
    ZvD0JxJ.jpg

Only doing points for the premier league season.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    He has inherited the easiest job Klopp, but that win against Chelsea was fantastic
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    He has inherited the easiest job Klopp, but that win against Chelsea was fantastic

I'm guessing you meant to say hasn't. And yeah the Chelsea victory was amazing. After the Tottenham game I was a little worried about Klopps tactics and the lack of talent on this team, but it's starting to come around.
  • Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lallana,Coutinho,Firmino and Sturridge - this front four of yours is surely going to flourish under Klopp :) Hope you are in one of the champion's league spot at the end of the season.
    By the way if for any match you play Ings in the striker position and sturridge in the no.10 while trying out some new tactic or formation do tell how it works out. :)
  • mzu9
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hope this run continues , KIU :)
  • Wyojasond
    Lallana,Coutinho,Firmino and Sturridge - this front four of yours is surely going to flourish under Klopp :) Hope you are in one of the champion's league spot at the end of the season.
    By the way if for any match you play Ings in the striker position and sturridge in the no.10 while trying out some new tactic or formation do tell how it works out. :)

I almost tried this yesterday. Coutinho and Firmino were hurt. For some reason I ended up not doing it. I need to play Ings a bit more but Sturridge and Bentenke have been on incredible rolls. I am training Ings to have better ball control so he might see more premier league time soon. Still working on my graphics but hopefully I'll start rolling out some with starting XI's soon.
  • Wyojasond
    mzu9 wrote: »
    Hope this run continues , KIU :)

Thanks man. Yeah it's been an awesome start. As good as the attack has been, Mingolet has saved the defenses butt a few times (nothing new there). Hopefully his form stays up.
  • Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ok.Will be waiting to see your lineups :) Rodgers tried it with Suarez and Sturridge in a 4-2-3-1 formation.Thats why I wanted to know how it works out with Ings and Sturridge.Ings has more pace than Benteke that is why I it will be more interesting to see him partner up with Sturridge :)
  • Wyojasond
    Ok.Will be waiting to see your lineups :) Rodgers tried it with Suarez and Sturridge in a 4-2-3-1 formation.Thats why I wanted to know how it works out with Ings and Sturridge.Ings has more pace than Benteke that is why I it will be more interesting to see him partner up with Sturridge :)

Yeah I'll let you know man.
  • Wyojasond
    ZF8Obkv.jpg

Liverpools hot run under Klopp continues as Jordan Henderson and Christian Benteke both slammed homed shots to give the home team a win.

Henderson: "We're on a crazy roll right now. The lads are all playing together and the chances were making are superb."
  • Wyojasond
    b4KCxnR.jpg

Another big win and another clean sheet for Liverpool. Eliaquim Mangala had a horrible touch right before the half and Daniel Sturridge was there to steal steal the ball and break free for a one on one with Caballero which he easily dropped in. Man City had a few chances late but not starting Aguero and Hart came back to haunt them.

Pellegrini:"We were not good at all today. Our offense needs to be more free flowing and instead we just have players standing around. That won't win us the league."
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    Great two results, nice to see Sturridge racking up the points
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Two more good wins. At this rate you might be able to compete for the title.
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    Great two results, nice to see Sturridge racking up the points

Yeah he's been on fire. Have been wanting to play Ings more but I just can't take Sturridge out right now.