Bournemouth | S14 "Bourne Supremecy" | November update |

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    Am trying to keep the premier league record the exact same as in real life, but just letting whatever happens in the euro league and cups happen.
  • Chris
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    8th isn't great but I'm sure you'll pick up results
  • Wyojasond
    y5gY0Tw.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    8th isn't great but I'm sure you'll pick up results

Yeah, I simulated every game up til now. Made sure all the premier league games finished like they were supposed too. Kinda been building up to the Everton game. Gonna have some big news soon
  • Chris
    Ah ok yeah I forgot you were simming to Rodgers sacking
  • Wyojasond
    8poCq2z.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Sorry this story has been so rushed to this point. I just wanted to get to Rodgers firing and then go from there. Now that we're at this point I'll be slowing down and actually playing the games. My style of play will be dictated by whoever gets hired. Feel free to voice your opinion on who you'd like to see take the reigns. Thanks for everyone who's followed so far. If your still interested in jumping in, I'll leave the player sponsoring open. Hoping to give more in depth updates from here on in.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    It would be kind of cool to have a Liverpool legend like Gerrard or even Jamie Carragher take over the reigns of the club. And then you would be able to come up with your own coaching style. But if you want to go with something more realistic, Klopp's the obvious choice.

Also, I have to say, Clyne ' s done a brilliant job so far. -2 points :D
  • Wyojasond
    It would be kind of cool to have a Liverpool legend like Gerrard or even Jamie Carragher take over the reigns of the club. And then you would be able to come up with your own coaching style. But if you want to go with something more realistic, Klopp's the obvious choice.

Also, I have to say, Clyne ' s done a brilliant job so far. -2 points :D

Lol. Yeah Clyne has been horrible. Rodgers was running the 3-5-2 the whole year and Clyne just couldn't figure it out. No assists and two yellow cards. It's been ugly. Hopefully he picks it up. Yeah I think I'm gonna do a couple more news stories tonight and throw a few other names out there, Carragher being one of them. This is pretty fun actually.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1177 posts Professional
    Is it too late to sponsor a player? if it isn't i wouldn't mind Henderson.
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good luck with this.
  • Ashy
    9475 posts League Winner
    Wonder who will take over, Klopp is the best choice I think
  • Wyojasond
    Is it too late to sponsor a player? if it isn't i wouldn't mind Henderson.

Henderson is all yours
  • Wyojasond
    Good luck with this.

Thanks man
  • Wyojasond
    Ashy wrote: »
    Wonder who will take over, Klopp is the best choice I think

News should come out later this morning who has been chosen. Lots of choices. Just ready to hop back in and start playing.
  • Wyojasond
    GxYCwJz.jpg
  • Chris
    I think Klopp is the obvious choice for the job. Nice that you're incorporating Gerrard into the mix still
  • Wyojasond
    Chris wrote: »
    I think Klopp is the obvious choice for the job. Nice that you're incorporating Gerrard into the mix still

The funny thing is, right after I posted this I read a story that this may actually happen. Lol. How cool will it be to see Klopp and Gerrard on the sidelines together. Either way, my story will have its coach soon.
  • Wyojasond
    MviL4QP.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    A Q&A will be held with Klopp and the the season will continue. Thanks to everyone who helped and encouraged me to start this.
  • Wyojasond
    VpqK2Ni.jpg
  • mzu9
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Good Luck :) & Nice Interview
  • Wyojasond
    mzu9 wrote: »
    Good Luck :) & Nice Interview

Thanks man
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Good idea bringing in both Klopp and Gerrard to the club. Nice interview too.
  • Wyojasond
    Good idea bringing in both Klopp and Gerrard to the club. Nice interview too.

Thanks. Yeah I like the dynamic they both bring in.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Not great results so far but understandable cos of the simming. Nice manager choice. Can I sponser Firmino?
  • Wyojasond
    Not great results so far but understandable cos of the simming. Nice manager choice. Can I sponser Firmino?

Thanks. Firmino is yours.
  • Ezio_Auditore
    512 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will be nice to see Liverpool adapt to Klopp's style of play.Your squad has many players who are more suited to his style of play.Please share your formation and tactics once you setup your team :) Looking forward to this new chapter in Liverpool's history. :)
  • Wyojasond
    It will be nice to see Liverpool adapt to Klopp's style of play.Your squad has many players who are more suited to his style of play.Please share your formation and tactics once you setup your team :) Looking forward to this new chapter in Liverpool's history. :)

The October update will be coming soon. Actually looked dortmunds tactics up on Fifa 15 and implemented them into this team. So far mixed results but it's getting there.
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    nice interview hopefully Klopp can help you push for a top four finish :)