The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

ten 0-0 draws five 1-0 defeats and only 4 goals scored in 19 games......

En1gma78
43 posts Park Captain
And tell me this game is not broken and has not changed since release on PS4.........I was playing this game the first couple days of release on WC difficulty with full manual controls and staying in the top 4 for most of the season. I was having the best defence in the league and loving the game play. This is now a totally different game and has been for days. This is not my imagination. I am also often only having a single shot on goal in every game!!!!! I just don't get it at all!!!!! Anyone any ideas????

Comments

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Try to be better in a game.
    I play full manual on legendary and didn't win although one game. But I learn the behaviour of CPU and try to don't repeat my previous mistakes. And I feel how from match to match I improve my playing and get more and more chances to score and win a game.

Some people have written what legendary is too easy difficulty. I don't trust them because probably they play with the assistance. And I know how it is hard to play with full manual on legendary. Just impossible to win in your first 10-15 matches. It is even hard to score as well.
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    I have played over 100 matches. It was absolutely fine first couple of days but now the game has completely changed. I am just wondering if its something to do with camera angle choice!? I play on co op camera......20 height and 0 zoom. But fiddled with both settings on co op camera and its still the same gameplay wise....I'm gonna change to default camera and see how that goes
  • Slipknot
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm in Season 3 with my Mighty Colchester United and I haven't had any problems at all.

I play on Legendary

Season 1 - League 1 Champions
    Season 2 - Championship Champions and FA Cup Winners
    Season 3 - Community Shield Winners - Currently 8th in BPL / In the QF for Cap One Cup and needing to win my final 2 group games in the Europa League.

I find you just have to pass the ball around and look to drag the players our of position and deep crosses work so well for me.

Do you give your players instructions ? I do and I find it helps a lot.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    @Slipknot are you with full manual or with assistance?
  • Slipknot
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    @Ggggoooopppp I mix it up to be honest.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Slipknot wrote: »
    @Ggggoooopppp I mix it up to be honest.

I asked because I would like to watch how people win against CPU with full manual on legendary. Because I cannot do it yet. I played about 20 matches.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    You need to pass the ball about and not just rush everything. You're not going to win every game but you'll gradually notice you will start to create more chances which you need to finish.
  • Sk Rapid Wien 1899
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    hhhmmm ... it is harder to score , but I am not a good Player, only addicted LOL

I also only score every year 12-15 Goals (Fifa 15 it has been 20-30)

Using following controls SEMI where possible, if not, than Manual
    no help for passing and positioning ...
    Legendary, 2x6min , sliders only changed for injury ,
    BUT better Stamina recovery between games (+20%), so I am able to play more and not have to sub me out every game after 60min, if I want to play the next game !

I have some games recorded, but as I say, you will not learn anything, as I am only an average Player ...

http://www.twitch.tv/flashxaron/profile/highlights

As the CPU TEAM isn't really able to score Goals now against his own CPU Defense, I am even succesful with an average Team (around 70 now, after 3 years of training :-)
    I was close to win the UEFA CL, but missed the Final because of TWO yellow Cards, what joke, I thought that was canceled from UEFA and FIFA, wasn't it ?

Won every year the League (3x), Local Cup (2x), Pre Season Tournament (1x)
    and even World Cup 2018 in Russia ... played terrible in that game, but my CPU Players handled it :-)

So here even a full game, with said Settings ...
    World Cup win in Russia 2018 with Austria against USA

http://www.twitch.tv/flashxaron/v/19428318

... why does that Forum cut the direct link to the Video ?
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    ... why does that Forum cut the direct link to the Video ?

Use youtube. I cannot watch your videos.
  • Sk Rapid Wien 1899
    edited October 2015
    Use youtube. I cannot watch your videos.[/quote]

That is strange, so it has a Region lock ?

Have MUSIC because of copyrights problems with YouTube ,,, sometimes it mutes the ingame sounds ..
    now have uploaded some of them to YouTube ... but not all

https://youtube.com/user/FlashXAron/videos
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    That is strange, so it has a Region lock ?

It just tells that you are offline (I am about twitch).
    now have uploaded some of them to YouTube ... but not all

https://youtube.com/user/FlashXAron/videos

Which are exactly videos we should watch? Put direct links.
  • Sk Rapid Wien 1899
    ... seems we have a misunderstanding !

- So are you playing the whole Team ?
    - Or only one Player or even a Player career ?

If you Play the whole Team, FORGET IT , there I am not able to help ...
    I AM THE WORST WHOLE TEAM Player you could imagine, I would even loose at professional settings ... so NONE of my videos would help !

If you Play a Player career or playing only ONE PLAYER, maybe some of my advices could help ...
    but even in that case NONE OF THE VIDEOS will help, as most of them are only the Goals ... and the ones I have recorded, are only the important one for my career (Finals, celebrations) AND NOT THE MATCHES where I played well ... so you don't see what maybe could help !

If you Play the whole Team, I am sure you are the better FIFA Player, than me !

PS: When you go to the TWITCH channel, you have to go to the HIGHLIGHTS there are the archived Videos ...

twitch.tv/flashxaron/profile/highlights
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I did not ask for help indeed :)