Any 352 users?

FC Intl
4394 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2015
Anyone have success with 352? Issues to consider?

Comments

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I used it for a few games, seems solid so far. Only thing I noticed so far is that the wide CBs need to have decent passing so they don't misplace a pass too often
  • FC Intl
    Thanks for that mate. I usually only choose CB's that have a decent short passing stat because I like to play it out of the back and keep possession, so that fits well with me. You you ever feel exposed against 433's?
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    I am really enjoying 3-4-1-2. I won't be switching to a 4 ATB the rest of FUT I imagine.

I haven't noticed a particular issue vs. 433's. The winger definitely gets possession against you fairly easy, but once they have it they only have 1 route. Down the line. If they cut in he has to get by not only the immediate CB, but also the covering CB and 2 CM's who are dropping in. If he goes down the line and crosses you have at least 2 CB's there to deal with it.

You need fit wingers though!!
  • FC Intl
    TKBC wrote: »
    I am really enjoying 3-4-1-2. I won't be switching to a 4 ATB the rest of FUT I imagine.

I haven't noticed a particular issue vs. 433's. The winger definitely gets possession against you fairly easy, but once they have it they only have 1 route. Down the line. If they cut in he has to get by not only the immediate CB, but also the covering CB and 2 CM's who are dropping in. If he goes down the line and crosses you have at least 2 CB's there to deal with it.

You need fit wingers though!!

Good points, thanks. What do you think of El Shaarawy + Hamouma for the wings of a Ligue 1 squad?