The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

4-4-1-1?

qarxis
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
Is the 4-4-1-1 a good formation? If you use it I'd like some advice on the instructions etc.

Comments

• Auslo17
    1341 posts Professional
    I used it at the very beginning bar I had crappy players. It worked okay but I think the 4231 (2) would be better because I found the CMs to push up a lot
  • qarxis
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Auslo17 wrote: »
    I used it at the very beginning bar I had crappy players. It worked okay but I think the 4231 (2) would be better because I found the CMs to push up a lot

Will the CMs push up even if I put them on 'Stay Back While Attacking'?
  • DonMega
    1256 posts Professional
    qarxis wrote: »
    Auslo17 wrote: »

Will the CMs push up even if I put them on 'Stay Back While Attacking'?

Give it a try and let us know!
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    4-4-1-1 is what I'm using and had most success with. I use the posession tactic with it and it works well.

LB + RB - Stay back
    LM + RM - Get in behind, cut inside, stay forward
    CF - Get in behind
    ST - Target Man

I play Kroos and Iniesta at CM but if I feel I'm getting over run I'll bring on Busquets and set him to agressive interceptions and stay back while attacking.
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stay back while attacking doesnt work, even low/high cm/cdm with stay back while attacking will be in the attacking everytime, instructions are just broken