We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

ZERO players found if you pick Semi assisted or manual

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
FULLY ASSISTED ONLINE

Comments

• PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't believe that out of 500,000 people playing online there's not a single manual player. It's EA fault IMO, the servers they assigned to the manual setting flat out suck! And on top of that, we don't have lobbies, I'm returning this game, it's not been 14 days since I bout it yet so I can still get my money back. I don't even have time to play and when I do, I spend an hour trying to find opponent either to see that "opponent found" and after 5 seconds "connection has been lost" message or not get anything at all when I could be doing something different or playing another game and take good advantage of the little free time I have when I'm home.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    I can't believe that out of 500,000 people playing online there's not a single manual player. It's EA fault IMO, the servers they assigned to the manual setting flat out suck! And on top of that, we don't have lobbies, I'm returning this game, it's not been 14 days since I bout it yet so I can still get my money back. I don't even have time to play and when I do, I spend an hour trying to find opponent either to see that "opponent found" and after 5 seconds "connection has been lost" message or not get anything at all when I could be doing something different or playing another game and take good advantage of the little free time I have when I'm home.

No I'm forced to play VS Assisted. The truth is no online player wants Manual if EA made online manual only they would lose 98% of sales.

• RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd play manual gladly if there were manual players in seasons.
  • Most of manual players doesn't play online anymore coz of faster gameplay I feel... u make 1 mistake and ur *****
  • Manual_stick
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a manual player. I think EA has problems with servers in FIFA15 I found manual opponent's easily, but this has been impossible FIFA16 . I know about other friends that have the same problem.

In addition there is a post about the issue " NO Opponent found" even for assisted players , I think this also is affecting us we play in manual to find opponent.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    I'm a manual player. I think EA has problems with servers in FIFA15 I found manual opponent's easily, but this has been impossible FIFA16 . I know about other friends that have the same problem.

In addition there is a post about the issue " NO Opponent found" even for assisted players , I think this also is affecting us we play in manual to find opponent.

When I play assisted or use any it takes 10 seconds to find a player so I don't know why you're having problems with the ANY option. I live in Europe so more players will be online 4pm and on.

I think they're also less players online because they quit after they couldn't handle the assisted passing and slow speed.

• Joonlar
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm getting matched with manual players on a regular basis - no less or more than any other FIFA really. At peak times there is no problem finding matches.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

No I'm forced to play VS Assisted. The truth is no online player wants Manual if EA made online manual only they would lose 98% of sales.

Id do.

If they forced manual - the online players would still play. Its why most play.