The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Pogba, anyone tried him? Mini review would be great

Acer x
39 posts Last Pick at the Park
Thinking of playing him in a 41212 @ cam. I have Hernanes there ATM, but I find that he gets pushed off the ball too easy. Anyone tried Pogba? Is he Worth the huge price ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Acer x
    Ended up buying Pogba . Best player I've played with this year. Players just bounce off him and he finishes everything. Current record is 5 games 10 goals 2 assists . Plus 2 guys rage quite so could have been more. Your pritty much getting top legend quality for 1/3 of the price .
  • LatPulldowns05
    59 posts Park Captain
    Nice what'd you snag him for?
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Acer x wrote: »
    Ended up buying Pogba . Best player I've played with this year. Players just bounce off him and he finishes everything. Current record is 5 games 10 goals 2 assists . Plus 2 guys rage quite so could have been more. Your pritty much getting top legend quality for 1/3 of the price .

Division?
  • portadownkitty
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hes very skilful as well and great at tackling, I have him CAM in my team. Has also scored lots of goals for me
  • Acer x
    Nice what'd you snag him for?

Picked him up for 239K BIN can see him rising when people get more coins to spend.
  • Acer x
    Gunther wrote: »
    Acer x wrote: »

Division?

Sorry, I know I left something out. Last game of division 5, and I just won me division 4 by himself. Haven't played any games in division 3 yet. No one can handle him.
  • Acer x
    Hes very skilful as well and great at tackling, I have him CAM in my team. Has also scored lots of goals for me

It almost feels like playing FIFA 15 when you use him . His 4* skills are just the cherry on top of the cake.