Slowing down sliders....

TTMafrense
36 posts Last Pick at the Park
It will work at online friendlies? I play online friendlies only against my brother, but we dont know if it will work online.

Comments

• RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't think so.
  • worldrevolver
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Sliders do not work online.

It is a real shame online friendlies cannot be setup however you wish.

It is a friendly afterall.

If my friend and I want to just chill out and discuss the game we cannot. The cpu high pressure steals the ball without us doing anything.

I might want to show him how to play a pass or do a skill move and it's irritating having the cpu automatically disrupting things.

Also why can't we choose weather and stadium online?

Also why can't we have a penalty kick mode online?
  • TTMafrense
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree with you worldrevolver.
    Damm it. Its just a friendly match.
  • RonSwanson
    They want every games to be competitive. Still, they make it noob friendly and unplayable (lag, bad hardware). Can't understand EA.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    RonSwanson wrote: »
    They want every games to be competitive. Still, they make it noob friendly and unplayable (lag, bad hardware). Can't understand EA.

You have the option to play manual vs manual in seasons use it. The lag is because you guys keep playing on WIFI. If one player is on WIFI there is lag.

• RonSwanson
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

You have the option to play manual vs manual in seasons use it. The lag is because you guys keep playing on WIFI. If one player is on WIFI there is lag.

I've always been connected using ethernet, so it's not my fault. For the 1000th time, nobody plays manual in seasons on PC.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

I've always been connected using ethernet, so it's not my fault. For the 1000th time, nobody plays manual in seasons on PC.

Nobody plays manual in seasons on PS4. If the person you face is on WIFI you will lag.

PC fifa players are know to lag cheat.