We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

So you hate the speed but continue to play and whine.

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2015
All you guy's do is whine all day and night.

If you hate the speed play offline fix your own sliders and deal with it. That's what you get for playing FUT online only. The only way to get the game each player wants to SLIDERS.

Too many kids just rush online even if they're low skill.

If you hate FIFA you just sell it or quit playing it. Instead you carry on whining and moaning the speed has gone faster when its still the same as it always was.

ffff.png

Nice selfie from the whiners.
Post edited by FIFA_DADDY on

Comments

• Chagels
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm one of the guys who've been saying that the game has changed since the patch-release on PC. Here's the plot twist; I'm absolutely destroying my opponents now, to the point where I've been inducing a rage-quit streak.

I'm not here to whine or complain, but to point out that something has changed and that it needs to be acknowledged and adressed.

There are some questions we need to ask.

1. Is it possible for EA to adjust online server sliders without patching? I think the answer here is yes.
    2. Are there any regional / platform variations as to how such changes may be implemented? Hence giving some players the impression that the game has changed, and others won't notice any change.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    1 is yes because that is the way it works with all Online servers. All the online settings can be changed but why would they change stuff without telling everyone.
    2 it be worldwide the same.

If the speed was changed then online would be faster than offline because they can't change offline sliders without patching.

The game will seem faster if A your connection is great and B FUT is the problem 100% chem = faster and stronger.

And looking at the transfer prices all everyone is buying is PACEY players.
  • Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had a few complaints but now this forum is just full of people crying about this game. I have an Idea, why don't you go outside for a while & kick a real ball around, go home, sit in front of a laptop, learn programming & maybe work yourself towards getting a gig working on a future game instead of carrying on like babies who need their arses wiped you sweaty f-❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Ok, I'm out :)
  • FIFA_DADDY
    Amicus83 wrote: »
    I had a few complaints but now this forum is just full of people crying about this game. I have an Idea, why don't you go outside for a while & kick a real ball around, go home, sit in front of a laptop, learn programming & maybe work yourself towards getting a gig working on a future game instead of carrying on like babies who need their arses wiped you sweaty f-❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Ok, I'm out :)

I know right. I'm pretty sure that FIFA is based on BPL which is quite a fast tempo game. I agree with you in the way its just full of babies who cry.
  • Amicus83
    edited October 2015
    Fully, I lose plenty of games & yes it can be frustrating but then I took a step back and started to appreciate it for it was & what it has become. I took time out to better understand the fabric of this game & the effort EA put in to release a football game every year to please a bunch of ungrateful nerds who wouldn't have two-clues about the machine that is a virtual football sim & probably troubled coding a game like "pong".

It is different & requires patience, tenacity & wit to fly a cracker into the net. No longer is it as cheap as it was. It's unpredictable, random & yes frustrating similar to how it feels in the real game. If you play well & are an aware & observant player you will get chances. People on here are now simply complaining for the sake of it, it seems or haven't even bothered to play a season of career because they're so hung up on immediate satisfaction or expectation of a pre-conceived idea.
    Bunch of hyppos.
    Take a break kiddies & pour a bucket of ice over your heads, (cool-off) & learn the game. It's only been out for a week or so & if you can't master it, maybe take some time to flex your brain. It's like a damn zoo in here with all the babble people carry on with.
  • Goon77
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Speed per say isn't an issue, but there are a few areas of this game that need improving, as FIFA 16 isn't perfect. There is such a thing as constructive criticism as well, and I don't think everyone who criticises this game are a whiner or cry baby, but granted some are. I don't really play FUT so I cannot really in that department of the game. I just enjoy playing the career mode, and now and again the odd online friendly match.
  • Amicus83
    image_1.jpg

The pessimism in these forums is astounding
  • FIFA_DADDY
    LOL ^

Confirmed it last night in testing that the speed hasn't changed what has change is everyone is using custom tactics 100% pressure 100% aggression.
  • RageRambler
    924 posts Professional
    I played a cpl games online last night. It definitely seemed faster. I started a new online draft. Won the game 1-0. Anyway, it seemed faster bc I believe my opponent thought so as well. So, all he did was laser through balls at half court, and 50 yard lob passes all game.. It seemed faster bc the ball kept ricocheting off my defenders as most of his 100 mph 50 yard fifa 15 style pass attempts were being easily intercepted. It became hilarious after a while. His passing percentage was 26% for the game, with only 2 shots on goal, lol
  • bravia26s
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    TAKE AWAY THE WHINE AND FOCUS ON IMPROVING THE GAME INSTEAD .. AT LEAST AS FOR ME ITS MUCH BETTER THAN FIFA 15 ..

• Amicus83 wrote: »
    Fully, I lose plenty of games & yes it can be frustrating but then I took a step back and started to appreciate it for it was & what it has become. I took time out to better understand the fabric of this game & the effort EA put in to release a football game every year to please a bunch of ungrateful nerds who wouldn't have two-clues about the machine that is a virtual football sim & probably troubled coding a game like "pong".

It is different & requires patience, tenacity & wit to fly a cracker into the net. No longer is it as cheap as it was. It's unpredictable, random & yes frustrating similar to how it feels in the real game. If you play well & are an aware & observant player you will get chances. People on here are now simply complaining for the sake of it, it seems or haven't even bothered to play a season of career because they're so hung up on immediate satisfaction or expectation of a pre-conceived idea.
    Bunch of hyppos.
    Take a break kiddies & pour a bucket of ice over your heads, (cool-off) & learn the game. It's only been out for a week or so & if you can't master it, maybe take some time to flex your brain. It's like a damn zoo in here with all the babble people carry on with.

I totally agreed with you
    "It is different & requires patience, tenacity & wit to fly a cracker into the net. No longer is it as cheap as it was. It's unpredictable, random & yes frustrating similar to how it feels in the real game. If you play well & are an aware & observant player you will get chances."

But after the patch everything is gone, there are no mistakes in passing, the fifa 15 fast pace, and op running through flangs. WHAT HAPPENED?
  • Amicus83
    Yea I've noticed that too. I'm not sure. I also read someone saying that tactics don't really work online & I do get the feeling that in certain matches you just get steamrolled by RMadrids/Barcas no matter how well you play by what seems to be a coded bias. It's really different offline though :|

Online (seasons) doesn't seem to encompass all of the finer pieces of the engine. Maybe it's to do with needing to simplify things for match-up/connections etc. but I'm really not knowledgable enough on programming & the insane amount of code that makes this engine work.

I actually stopped playing online for now & enjoy playing career a lot more.
  • Messiahbrowny
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seasons speeds spot on but ut is a joke to fast
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seasons speeds spot on but ut is a joke to fast

I don't mind if ut is faster. If ut catter the audience who wants a faster game, good.

Seasons and career are for fans, instead.
  • lesquate04
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    oh my god and now moderator dont lock this topic when someone has the same goal like moderator,

the game was changed u can teel for u he dont change, but all people dont care , and its strange where is the people complain when the game was hatrd and slow?? ohh they dissapear and now hav many people say the game is fast

so moderator dont lock u are not a dev and we have no confirmation from ea, exept when we call ea center support they confirm they are a hotfix side server, so if u dont believe just call its free number and u see yourself

the game was changed (season online) and i speak for ps4 platform i dont know for pc
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2015
    Probably do what I do with games that turned out to be worse than expected and are playing to vouch for the £45 they've slashed up the wall, but are really just hoping September 2016 comes round a lot sooner.
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    I also don't get it when people whine about games being too difficult. Some reviewers on prominent websites claim it's frustrating and what not and got me thinking - so are you supposed to be scoring 5-0, 4-0, 6-0 every match to be satisfied with the game and call it fun??? So what are the Difficulty settings there for then? If you can't get a pass to a receiver - something which I'm yet to really realize - then just turn the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ setting down all the way to Beginner! FIXED!

I love the satisfaction of getting a goal after a whole lot of hustles like in the real game, in some other matches I find I get 3 to 4 goals, it's totally unpredictable like in real life. If you could score 5 goals in 9 mins like Lewandowski did irl, I'm sure reviewers would call ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and say the game is unrealistic, when they make it more tactical they say it's frustrating jeez! I hate to be EA, how the hell are you supposed the please everybody damn.
  • MakyBvB
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    All you guy's do is whine all day and night.

If you hate the speed play offline fix your own sliders and deal with it. That's what you get for playing FUT online only. The only way to get the game each player wants to SLIDERS.

Too many kids just rush online even if they're low skill.

If you hate FIFA you just sell it or quit playing it. Instead you carry on whining and moaning the speed has gone faster when its still the same as it always was.

ffff.png

Nice selfie from the whiners.

You just gave EA a nice BJ and swallowed
  • Korthan
    2419 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am used to the game and want to like it but I keep getting screwed over by dominating games and not scoring or losing 1-0 leads and end up losing 1-2 to 90th minute goals in FUT. In my last match I went 2-0 up on 88 mins and by 90 it was 2-2 against a guy who hardly got inside my penalty box for the previous 88 minutes.

This came on the back of several previous matches where I lost 90th minute goals. I'm getting sick and tired of this garbage 45/90 thing or the 'you just scored so your opponent must score now' or the 2-0 limit on being in front then getting punished for it.

All EA's fault, I didn't put these 'features' in the game. They just keep happening. When it's a pattern, it's obvious.