Buffed contain has killed this game

Kman
2548 posts Fans' Favourite
Literally couldn't be more angrier at a Fifa. I stand there on the ball outside their box and they won't tackle me because they are holding contain....

Good job EA this game is garbage

Comments

• st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blame EA for making tackles in the box a penalty.
  • Kman
    Contain is too OP this game, 3/4 time it's the Ai tackling me
  • RadioShaq
    14658 posts Moderator
    So they won't tackle you with contain?
  • Kman
    If I'm still they won't only when you move which means they just hold contain and wait. You used to be able to pass round it but now they buffed Ai interceptions too!

This game is utter garbage
  • Mourinho
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they need patch contain, auto tackle and AI auto press otherwise i will sell this garbage of game, the game reward the bad players, 30% of possession / 60% of pass accuracy and the game reward this garbage.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    st4sh0ut wrote: »
    Blame EA for making tackles in the box a penalty.

THIS!

Also, you want people charging out at you so you can side step them for easy goals? ... do you even watch IRL??

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Kman wrote: »
    If I'm still they won't only when you move which means they just hold contain and wait. You used to be able to pass round it but now they buffed Ai interceptions too!

Sorry bro but learn to pass better. See the whole field.
  • Kman
    TKBC wrote: »
    Kman wrote: »

Sorry bro but learn to pass better. See the whole field.

Mate like I said you can because of the stupid auto interceptions. I play in co op view so I can see the whole field...