FIFA 16 New Update for PC

yasendi
94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
There was a FIFA 16 New Update for PC today, any news of what has changed? I am a PS4 player and wanted to get some comfort

Comments

• "October 2, 2015

The second game update for FIFA 16 is now available for PC. We will have news on the timing of a similar update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 at a later date.

The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:

Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
    Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
    Addressed referee/kit clashes.
    Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
    Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
    FIFA Trainer button tuning.
    Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
    The update also addresses the following FUT items:

EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
    Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
    Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
    Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
    Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
    Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
    Our commitment to improving the FIFA 16 experience is ongoing, and regular feedback from you helps us to make the game fair, fun, and secure for all fans. Stay in the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums."

That is the official list. In my opinion it seems like they've changed the gameplay a bit, the AI defence seems nowhere near as strong on career mode.

• squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    fifa 15 is back... all players running like never... all passes are fully assisted again... defenses giving much space to run... run and run
  • squalles wrote: »
    fifa 15 is back... all players running like never... all passes are fully assisted again... defenses giving much space to run... run and run

I disagree, I think the gameplay is good, certainly not like Fifa 15.
  • squalles
    engengaifc wrote: »
    squalles wrote: »

you play in consoles right?
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero

In before the lock the gameplay speed has not change its the players abusing the custom tactics.

• RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol. This year, Fifa on PC = Park the bus + A button mash in defense + Y button mash in attack + Cross + Header. Rince and repeat. They all play the same, with more or less lag.

I've seen countless clowns with brazilian wannabe nicknames like "Trevorinho" and stuff. As a homage for Ronaldinho and samba football, they all park the bus, don't have a clue about skill moves and passes accuracy never exceed 75% and ball possession 40%, full assisted with teams like Barcelona, Real or Bayern. F'in priceless.
  • squalles
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

In before the lock the gameplay speed has not change its the players abusing the custom tactics.

yeah sure... coincidently since yesterday later patch released haha
  • RonSwanson
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

yeah sure... coincidently since yesterday later patch released haha

Total placebo. It was the same before.
  • squalles
    hahaha yeah... much people with placebo in same thing
  • JKSC07
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm a hardcore fifa player, so i want simulation. After this update, unfortunately, EA had bring FIFA 15 back. I play in PC and PS4, how you guys now, PC update was released first, so i won't update my PS4 version, at least in console, i can play like football real happens
  • squalles wrote: »

I play PC and console.