Better teams play worse in fut?

silencer747
189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello,
I have put quite some money in packs and got my self a pretty nice team.
But the better I made my team the more I began to loose?
Some very bad teams with low chemistry and rating just crush my nearly 2 mil team... seems a bit odd.
But then I made a low rated team again and I crushed higher rating teams?
Is it me or what is happening?

Comments

• Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Tbh i think most people are expecting to dominate with higher rated players but i think the game is trying to even it out so the player with the better team has to play better than the opponent and not rely on having a better team than the other guy, basically making better teams playworse than average teams. For fifa poor folks it works out because we are never going to afford the top rated players
  • silencer747
    edited October 2015
    Then why the hell did I spent all that money!
  • Robocat
    the t?

Sorry on ipad i hit post with my big fat finger by mistake before i was done typing
  • Robocat
    Then why the hell did I spent all that money!

Ya i know its really annoying to be duped by ea like that. I feel bad for you
  • Robocat
    edited October 2015
    I would try using 1 or 2 of your top rated players with the rest being your average team. I did that with suarez and neymar last year and i found they performed much better when put in with an average team as opposed to having all top players
  • silencer747
    Robocat wrote: »
    I would try using 1 or 2 of your top rated players with the rest being your average team. I did that with suarez and neymar last year and i found they performed much better when put in with an average team as opposed to having all top players

I am doing that now, with Lewandowski and Reus :)
  • silencer747
    But why is this in fifa? it seems a bit odd to make it work like this, the whole points is making the best team is it not?
  • Robocat
    But why is this in fifa? it seems a bit odd to make it work like this, the whole points is making the best team is it not?
    I totally agree with you it is a disgrace they did this to fut. it should not be like that at all absolutely defeats the purpose of ultimate team

• Ari-vp
    59 posts Park Captain
    I dont think that i think that better team u have they put it with better players

I mean if u have a 2 mil team and u have a meh record they will put u with a guy with good record so they can balance the game so that is why u lose more games that with a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team.

If u have a bad team and a good record tehy will put u with a good team but with bad record so they balance the game
  • RadioShaq
    17514 posts Moderator
    If you watch the competitive players on twitch and on the forums they all use high rated good chem teams and win every game. They have like a 95 win rate 2000 some wins.
  • ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    a noob with a good team stills stays a noob.
  • silencer747
    edited October 2015
    It is not so much about winning or loosing but it is the way the team plays, I am willing to accept a loss from a bad team if the guy plays really well, but that is very rarely the case. It is always stupid ways they win, me 30 chances he has 1 and he wins 2-0.

Wanted to add, it feels like there is a switch or something that says ''now you are allowed to score'' and this is affected more against lower teams I have the feeling. I always thought this was in fifa 15 but now in 16 it's more obvious than ever. But hey maybe I'm just crazy
  • silencer747
    So, my question is if there is any official answer on this situation in fifa and how this mechanic works exactly because it seems all a bit vague. Would like some guide or one of those youtube tutorials EA sports has. on how ratings affect gameplay.
  • RadioShaq
    17514 posts Moderator
    You can read Lt chem guides from 15 and 14. I think they are the same as 15.
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes the higher rated teams play poor against low rates teams, hence I take silvers to div 1 instead of golds
  • RadioShaq
    17514 posts Moderator
    Why not just take bronze and beat the silver and gold?
  • silencer747
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    You can read Lt chem guides from 15 and 14. I think they are the same as 15.

I have found this guide :https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/80/fut15-chemistry-in-game-stats-information
    Looks pretty interesting, but it doesn't seem to work like that, my point being.
    With my full chemistry team, my team performs worse than my opponent with lower chemistry. Note this is not in every game, this is why I find it so vague and would like a clear answer on how this mechanic works.
  • RadioShaq
    17514 posts Moderator
    Like my previous post watch all the pros who can win with the better team. You just have to be better than your opponent. Pros would use a bronze team on 0 chem if it worked.
  • SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just take bronze and beat the silver and gold?

Because there's a lot of silver skillers xD

• silencer747
    Like my previous post watch all the pros who can win with the better team. You just have to be better than your opponent. Pros would use a bronze team on 0 chem if it worked.

I think that is different, for example if you let a formula one driver drive a fiat vs a ''every day john'' in a ferrari, the f1 driver would still win. But we are the every day john and I think we also deserve something.
  • RadioShaq
    17514 posts Moderator
    That makes no sense as its pro vs pro. If driving the flat helped all pros would be driving a flat.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's the player you play, not the team. All there is to it
  • silencer747
    Ch1cha wrote: »
    It's the player you play, not the team. All there is to it

Then why do I not notice anything if I am matched against an equal team? only when against lower rated and chem
  • FlyingPorkChop14
    4185 posts National Call-Up
    ImMike wrote: »
    a noob with a good team stills stays a noob.

• ImMike
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    SurferDude wrote: »
    Yes the higher rated teams play poor against low rates teams, hence I take silvers to div 1 instead of golds

9chjna.jpg
  • silencer747
    Very mature ''Mike''
  • silencer747
    Maybe to clear it up for some of you because you seem to be missing the point.
    I loose because my team seems to perform worse with this: futhead.com/16/squads/2162581/
    And I play pretty good and absolutely dominate with this: futhead.com/16/squads/2162680/
    Please make me understand this, the one is a better version of the other and should absolutely not perform worse.
    I paid a lot of money for this and I feel scammed. I hope I can get an official and clear answer because some ''meme XDXD funny'' people are not to be trusted in my experience.
  • FlashDelirium
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    What a waste of money

• Mikey
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    Ikr so weird sometimes when i always get either outplayed or miss 30 chances against a 10k squad. Then I play a guy with a similar squad to mine and I win comfortably. But maybe it's just complacency, you think you'll be the stronger side and don't play Aswell. I mean look at arsenal in the CL, clearly better than Zagreb and Olympiacos but they win? IMO it feels bad to lose to weak sides but that's football. I doubt EA would allow a system which favours cheaper teams. Where is the financially sence in that? As you said you feel scammed so next year you might not spend on packs. So it's not worth it for EA.
  • Mr. Soper
    3081 posts National Call-Up
    bronze bench it ;)