What Game Speed Do You Play?

gevans81
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
I'm currently playing on the default setting, just wondering the other two feel?

Comments

• Adoptedscouse
    95 posts Park Captain
    Slow speed, have done for years as I love the slow buildup you get in real football.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    the way I see it is it depends on the time limit.

4mins match FAST
    6-8 NORMAL
    10-15 SLOW

Normal 6 min halfs.
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play in slow, it's better.

People say that the patch didn't change the speed but I've been watching some YouTube videos of the game before and after the patch and it looks different, go check for yourself.

I prefer slow speed bc to me it's better.period. No more explanation than that.
  • FIFA_DADDY

People say that the patch didn't change the speed but I've been watching some YouTube videos of the game before and after the patch and it looks different, go check for yourself.

Slow is not better if you're playing 4 min halfs.

• euroverclock
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play default speed which is normal I guess
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slow
  • PegasusXXVI
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Who plays 4 minutes half?
    I play 4 minutes half only when I have like 6,7 people in my house that came over to play and that's like every once in 6 months lol.

Even then, they ask for slow speed.

• FIFA_DADDY

I play 4 minutes half only when I have like 6,7 people in my house that came over to play and that's like every once in 6 months lol.

I played years on 4 mins. I'm only up to 6 because of manual but super slow gameplay is no fun on lower time limits.

• squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    6 minutes per half and slow speed for faster fifa´s like 13/15 and 16 with patch 2... but fifa 12/14 and 16 before patch i play in normal speed... but even in normal speed only 4 minutes is insufficient... generally when anyone make one goal win the match... with 4 minutes you lose 2 minutes of the 45 minutes only in one goal kick... free kick or corners...
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Slow and its still too fast!!
  • I like playing on the Slow speed, but I think I might have to change it to Normal on my Career mode, otherwise all my matches are going to come out as a 0x0 draw.
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slow, the default definitely felt faster, especially in seasons. I have slightly tweaked user sprint speed and acceleration too - feels perfect now.
  • Goon77
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Default for me, and I've had to do like MikeM and tweak the sprint speed and acceleration, because if I hadn't this game was just a nightmare to play. It's still not quite perfect, but it's much better than it was.
  • TTMafrense
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mike M, I just play online friendlies against my brother. If we put the sliders Dow, I mean, reduce the speed there in options, like 50 to 30, that will work at online mode? I mean, can we play the game even slower, or that only works for the offline mode?
  • MikeM
    488 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    TTMafrense wrote: »
    Mike M, I just play online friendlies against my brother. If we put the sliders Dow, I mean, reduce the speed there in options, like 50 to 30, that will work at online mode? I mean, can we play the game even slower, or that only works for the offline mode?

Not sure, I've never played online sorry. Most of the feedback I've read indicates not.
  • PegasusXXVI
    squalles wrote: »
    6 minutes per half and slow speed for faster fifa´s like 13/15 and 16 with patch 2... but fifa 12/14 and 16 before patch i play in normal speed... but even in normal speed only 4 minutes is insufficient... generally when anyone make one goal win the match... with 4 minutes you lose 2 minutes of the 45 minutes only in one goal kick... free kick or corners...

Oh yeah, FIFA 14 with normal speed is superb, the only problem with 14 to me was that the game wasn't as responsive as I'd like but the game was good.
  • PegasusXXVI
    MikeM wrote: »
    Slow, the default definitely felt faster, especially in seasons. I have slightly tweaked user sprint speed and acceleration too - feels perfect now.
    How do you tweak speed and acceleration in online seasons?
  • PegasusXXVI

I played years on 4 mins. I'm only up to 6 because of manual but super slow gameplay is no fun on lower time limits.

Well, that's you... If you enjoy it... No problem.
  • TTMafrense
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MikeM wrote: »
    How do you tweak speed and acceleration in online seasons?

I think we cant.
  • Adoptedscouse
    95 posts Park Captain
    Well I play 7min halfs on slow speed & it's perfectly fine, even hammered Lyon 5-0 on legendary setting, it's not like you can't score just because you are using slow game speed & not playing 15min halfs.
  • FIFA_DADDY

Well, that's you... If you enjoy it... No problem.

Once I started manual I had to go up to 6mins. Because you lose the ball a lot like you do in real life.

• Nails
    3 posts Ball Boy
    4 mins normal....can beat any top 6 side by 4 or 5 on legendary with brighton . its to easy and career mode needs ultimate level like on FUT to make it close.......i have to put my player sliders down and cpu sliders up otherwise fifa career has been to easy for about 5 years or so now