A real thread with extinct players f.e. Bolasie etc.

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
People mass buying him for profit thinking EA will increase his price band.
I really hope EA finds a solution to this problem and quickly.

This might genuinely ruin TOTS for me.

Comments

• Xaviesta
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think they should drop the price of them, then everyone will panic sell so they don't lose a great deal. I think it is disgusting that people are employing this tactic for the sake of some coins.
  • No they should increase his price, hes a desirable player whos been priced way too low
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    It can't really be an "extinct player" if you can open a gold pack right now and get him.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    It can't really be an "extinct player" if you can open a gold pack right now and get him.

The chances of packing a player like that is slimmer than you being able to buy him from the market. Don't tell me you are that oblivious...or better yet don't answer. It's quite obvious.

• Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Xaviesta wrote: »
    I think they should drop the price of them, then everyone will panic sell so they don't lose a great deal. I think it is disgusting that people are employing this tactic for the sake of some coins.

I was hoping they'd increase the cardweight exponentially to the point all these mass investors will have to sell everything they have UNDER value. Because what they are doing right now is ruining it even more for the people who genuinely want to buy 1 player to play. Maybe employ a 1 per account player or just remove market entirely and do pack only or something.
  • Manutelli
    18463 posts World Class
    Just keep him in packs
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    paulypauly wrote: »
    No they should increase his price, hes a desirable player whos been priced way too low
    So reward the people who are hoarding the player?

I have missed him....300+times on X box. I know I just missed 50 of them. Honestly I think there are Autobuyers on him
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    No they should increase his price,

So you can sell yours for a profit ?
  • paulypauly wrote: »
    No they should increase his price, hes a desirable player whos been priced way too low

I have missed him....300+times on X box. I know I just missed 50 of them. Honestly I think there are Autobuyers on him

Who says everyone is hoarding him? If you are that desperate for a player open packs......
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

That's exactly how I feel mate. I've bought extinct players but sooner or later you could buy one with a lot of trouble (time) but with this one something fishy is up. All sell as soon as 1 hour mark hits up every single time. Over 100 already.

• tom1883
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just lower the price along with the rest of the players, they'll be pages and pages once they realise they might lose a few K.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator

Who says everyone is hoarding him? If you are that desperate for a player open packs......

Who says I havent
  • Dr.Strange wrote: »
    No they should increase his price,

So you can sell yours for a profit ?

Ive never owned or been interested in owning him.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

That's exactly how I feel mate. I've bought extinct players but sooner or later you could buy one with a lot of trouble (time) but with this one something fishy is up. All sell as soon as 1 hour mark hits up every single time. Over 100 already.

yup and it doesnt matter if its 4 AM in the UK
  • iWebbyy
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It must've taken me about 15 mins to buy him, and he's quality! :)
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    iWebbyy wrote: »
    It must've taken me about 15 mins to buy him, and he's quality! :)

Ive spent about 4 hours the last few days. This is after getting IF Opara within minutes, MOTM Vidal within 5 minutes, and pretty much every other "extinct" player I wanted. This one is different. I know there is a ton of him out there.
  • Jimmyb83
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Xaviesta wrote: »

This is the only way to stop it unfortunately.
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    MOTM Quaresma, other usually u're not quick enough to grab them, but this one doesn't even show up
  • Larsiemens
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IF Achahbar is extinct as far as I know
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    What funny is that EA is trying to re-introduce actual value of a player. While the idea is good, this is the problem with so many coins still in the game. In essence 60k for CAM Bolasie is a legit price.

Low end legends are double that price. So if a legend is 120k then Bolasie for 60k is relatively a good max. Its just that so many people have stupid amounts of coins and wanna make more coins.

Drop the max and set precedent that hoarding flies in the face of making players more accessible to everyone