Pace is still ruining the game.

Teepo
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Yes, the AI is good at intercepting the passes this year but...
The players are still incompetent and clueless about how to deal With
pacers.
Every team I meet now is just sprinting with a midfielder or a defender and by the time
I have switched to another player, it is already too late to do anything.
My players should be intelligent to step into the pacing morons path, and not just watch him fly past and then start chasing (when he is running diagonally/across the Pitch).

And why isn't the midfield doing anything? Why are they not helping the defense?
Why isn't the players bleeding for their jersey?

I'm not enjoying this anymore, I can't handle another year of terrible AI which lets
idiots run through.
I'm tired of working hard for a goal, only to have it taken away because of exploiters.

This is the last time I buy a Fifa game, and I'm glad I kept the receipt so I can trade it
in.

I hope Konami steals a lot more Money/players from you next year thEAves.

Comments

• Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    image.jpg

Yea, after playing all these over countless hours, Id have to agree. Anything above division 7 now becomes a feast for tricksters.
    I played many matches where I thought I'd played great but end up getting steamrolled by barcas & Rmadrids consistently.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm tired of working hard for a goal, only to have it taken away because of exploiters.

That's a large part of my FIFA/FUT experience right there.
  • SlugStomper
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Exactly! People had to adapt to the game, and if they tried their FIFA 15 tactics then my players would just quickly step in to sort that out.

But now it feels like FIFA 15 again. People were afraid to sprint before but everybody is sprinting EVERYWHERE now. Blind passing is back and actually feels worse than before

Guess EA have to cater for the kiddies who hold the sprint button 24/7 to make sure they don't always lose
  • Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Exactly! People had to adapt to the game, and if they tried their FIFA 15 tactics then my players would just quickly step in to sort that out.

But now it feels like FIFA 15 again. People were afraid to sprint before but everybody is sprinting EVERYWHERE now. Blind passing is back and actually feels worse than before

Guess EA have to cater for the kiddies who hold the sprint button 24/7 to make sure they don't always lose

Yea it felt new & cool for about 6 matches but now it's like you mentioned a sprint fest again & people have already latched on to the new program & found new exploits not too dissimilar from 15.