We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Is it just me or is manual a lot easier this year?

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2015
I tried manual this year like always and found that the assisted passing goes anywhere. The only thing I now have on assisted is crossing because I don't like turning in ( in real life you can cross while facing forwards)

Manual seems a lot easier or is it Assisted has gone bad to help get more people on manual.

Comments

• Amicus83
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't know but I've noticed assisted passing often goes to the wrong player & it's difficult to string passes together effectively when the opposition is on the gas. Maybe setting player roles to 'come short' might help.
    I'm not sure, in still sucking a lot at this game at the moment.
  • PegasusXXVI
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, since FIFA 15 manual feels easier, go back to FIFA 14 and play some matches and you'll feel the difference.
  • gevans81
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah I also started a thread on the same topic, defo feels easier on full manual this year.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    gevans81 wrote: »
    Yeah I also started a thread on the same topic, defo feels easier on full manual this year.

I didn't see it sorry buddy.