wtf is wrong with people

Sucre
138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why is everyone quitting in seasons, just as soon as they are behind with 2 or 3 goals. at least stay and fight your chance. **** quitters

Comments

• Demon
    1262 posts Professional
    ikr
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    DNF don't change
  • Sandell85
    7553 posts League Winner
    madmel wrote: »
    DNF don't change

really? :(
  • Hannibal
    767 posts An Exciting Prospect
    because sometimes people can tell when there's no point in playing on, 3-0 down at 70 mins, why waste the extra time when you could already be in another game
  • Ben
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    How are people quitting when they don't have the ball? Are they shutting down their whole console? Why not just wait till they have the ball pause it and then quit?
  • Sucre
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i've seen lots of people disconnectning after 30 mins 2-0 down.. thats just lame. **** curling kids, cant handle the challenge in coming from behind to win
  • Scouts
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I dc'd twice earlier when I was 2-0 up. Cheers EA.
  • Stuartc88
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hannibal wrote: »
    because sometimes people can tell when there's no point in playing on, 3-0 down at 70 mins, why waste the extra time when you could already be in another game

For the sake of 20mins of in game time you'd be aswell seeing it out and not ruin your dnf bonus. If I'm down by a few goals and know I won't come back I atleast try and get 1 goal or just put the controller down. They seem to find it harder to score when I do
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    19 points. Got the title with 1 game left. Let's see if I can stay in 6th now :sunglasses:
  • woy
    576 posts Sunday League Hero

Thats where i'm different, Id at least wanna fight for anything til the end. I've been beaten 8-0 this fifa, no shame in it. they were miles better than me. I do see what you're saying though, but i'd rather finish the game and no amount of kick ups with the goalie or other taunting is gonna stop me trying to get something, even if it is one goal, haha.
  • Azablucky
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    woy wrote: »

Thats where i'm different, Id at least wanna fight for anything til the end. I've been beaten 8-0 this fifa, no shame in it. they were miles better than me. I do see what you're saying though, but i'd rather finish the game and no amount of kick ups with the goalie or other taunting is gonna stop me trying to get something, even if it is one goal, haha.

You and me sound alike :lol: Even if I am a shed load of goals down i'll still see a chance due to my optimism :) Personally I think it's a good trait to have cause we never give up.
  • woy
    576 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^ good lad :wink:
  • zuze
    45 posts Park Captain
    i have never rage quited but i still get dnfs
  • I refuse to quit anything, sure ive taken a few thrashings and been frustrated but having played a lot of chess, the only way to get better is to play people that are better than you.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I was down 3-2 with the the person literally just scored and the game cut off, was before half time too so would have played on but disconnected....fortunately it didn't count as a loss.