Daily Free Gift :-(

Dave_23
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2015
I have been getting a gift every day for logging in to web app or companion app but no gifts for today :-1:

has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• LUFC_96
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven't got anything for a few days.
  • Dave_23
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LUFC_96 wrote: »
    I haven't got anything for a few days.

really?

today was my first time I haven't got a gift.

Usually I play Fifa late night and by the time I go to bed it's past 12 so I log in via my phone as I'm on the bed to check my reward before sleeping lol but sadly last night was the first time I din't get a gift.

Usually it's annoying to see bronze pack or silver pack but I've also got gold packs, twice 2,500 coins and stuff like that so can't complain what I get merely for just logging in
  • kktalha
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    They stopped giving daily gifts for a few days now.
  • MenelX
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same here nothing yesterday and today. Same was with previous FIFA's. This is limited time promotion of FUT Web App and it occurs couple of times during year for approx. 1-2 weeks. It's normal that it has finished.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    i got a free bronze player pack early this morning but its been skipping days, its weird, before today havent gotten one in 2-3 days
  • Orison
    50036 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    The bronze player pack was for those guys who didn´t get it at the start of the game (usually you get a bronze players pack when you get your welcome back packs).

And daily gifts stopped at 1st October