The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Question out of curiousity, Playing the women Teams

lordCriper
314 posts Sunday League Hero
How many of you have tried it at all? Or have any interrest in doing so? I for one have not even looked at it, nor do I intent to.
I thought it would be interresting to see how big the interrest really is for womens football in Fifa.

Comments

  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    lordCriper wrote: »
    How many of you have tried it at all? Or have any interrest in doing so? I for one have not even looked at it, nor do I intent to.
    I thought it would be interresting to see how big the interrest really is for womens football in Fifa.

    I played the tournament a few times.


    I expect we are getting womens club teams. USA ladies are a really good side to play with.

  • lordCriper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.
  • Smalldini
    54 posts Park Captain
    Haven't used them on the full game yet, but I will get round to it and unlock all the achievements for them. They were fun to play as on the demo.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

  • Sequin
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Honestly, the only reason I bought this particular game was because the US Women's team was in it. I'd never played a FIFA title before now (with the lone exception of having played one brief game of FIFA 08 at a friends house where I didn't know the controls and did pretty poor at).

    Anyway, I've become a tad addicted to this game now and probably never would've picked it up without that feature being added (never would have hit my radar). I have branched out into playing MyCareer and enjoying that, too. So they gained at least one new player/fan from the decision, for what it's worth.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    once they get more womens teams they will be able to be used online. Never in FUT however.
  • lordCriper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.


    So do I get this right all you care about is watching and playing with men?? :wink:


    @ others who are not sexist or women haters. You can use the women's teams online in seasons.

  • lordCriper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.


    So do I get this right all you care about is watching and playing with men?? :wink:


    @ others who are not sexist or women haters. You can use the women's teams online in seasons.

    Did you just call me sexist and a women hater...?
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.


    So do I get this right all you care about is watching and playing with men?? :wink:


    @ others who are not sexist or women haters. You can use the women's teams online in seasons.

    Did you just call me sexist and a women hater...?


    You created this topic just to bash women's football. I hope we get all the club teams next year instead of more low leagues.


  • lordCriper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.


    So do I get this right all you care about is watching and playing with men?? :wink:


    @ others who are not sexist or women haters. You can use the women's teams online in seasons.

    Did you just call me sexist and a women hater...?


    You created this topic just to bash women's football. I hope we get all the club teams next year instead of more low leagues.


    Seriously dude, no I did not. I asked a simple question, as I'd find it interresting to see how popular the game mode is.

    Where have I bashed womens football by the way??

    All I've said is I don't enjoy watching womens football, in the same way I don't enjoy watching handball, boxing or a marathon, regardless of it beeing men or women.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »
    lordCriper wrote: »
    Alright. Personally I just have zero interrest playing with the ladies. Which is why I made this topic, to see if I was alone with thinking like this. As in real life, I can't for the life of me enjoy watching a womens game.

    Because you have never watched a full game.

    You are wrong there, I watched a couple of games in this years World Cup mate.


    So do I get this right all you care about is watching and playing with men?? :wink:


    @ others who are not sexist or women haters. You can use the women's teams online in seasons.

    Did you just call me sexist and a women hater...?


    You created this topic just to bash women's football. I hope we get all the club teams next year instead of more low leagues.


    Seriously dude, no I did not. I asked a simple question, as I'd find it interresting to see how popular the game mode is.

    Where have I bashed womens football by the way??

    All I've said is I don't enjoy watching womens football, in the same way I don't enjoy watching handball, boxing or a marathon, regardless of it beeing men or women.


    No you created this topic to find other haters like you. If you don't like it why just not play with the teams , you didn't need to create a topic about it.

    I would worry more about learning how to spell.
  • lordCriper
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    Wow, you are just one happy camper aren't you. Believe what you want buddy, if you feel the need to twist this into something it's not, then please stay out of this thread and stop acting like an idiot.

    And regarding my spelling, english is not my native language. But hey, if you can write correct in my native language, swedish, I'll give you that one.

    And you do not have the rights to decide who gets to post what on here.
Sign In or Register to comment.