The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

My disconnection fix

Mr Hyde
293 posts Sunday League Hero
It's a long winded way yes but if I don't do it in constantly kicked. So start up uultimate team and play a online tournament instead the game should finish like normal whether you win or lose I don't think it matters but I have won my first game always so I end up playing the next but loosing that then once that's finished I then play online seasons and the game finishes without dnf error I hAve just played 2 seasons so far no one disconnection only if someone left but I won both games and got my coins. Hope this helps some people I know the frustration is has caused us this works for me I hope it works for you. The tournament game shouldn't come up with a dnf it just seems to be online seasons on my game not sure about any others.

Comments

• Mr Hyde
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ovb this isn't permanent but for me it's helps me to actually play the game until there is a permanent fix.