What a sad ****.

134
Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something
Seriously. If you match up against Containment xL, back out. Just don't even bother playing him.

He's absolutely dire, I went 2-0 up in the final of the Draft in 15 minutes and then his buddy Addict xL starts to spam me with party invites, i'm talking one a second.

I then get kicked off the servers and XBL all together.

The **** **** DDoSSed me all because his friend is **** **** at FIFA.

Yes, I'm absolutely livid.

Comments

  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    The silver lining, if any.

    Packed IF Nolito in the 15k pack for my unjustly 3rd round prize.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Lol that's creative and sad
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    Lol that's creative and sad

    The lengths some of these absolute **** cretins in the FIFA community go to shouldn't really be surprising at this point should it.

    bfc38719e0035fa660595ac3bb6793d3.png
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure what is worse, the fact someone takes this game so seriously that they'd do this, or the fact that this kid is so far under his mates thumb that he would drop everything to do this. :joy:
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    Not sure what is worse, the fact someone takes this game so seriously that they'd do this, or the fact that this kid is so far under his mates thumb that he would drop everything to do this. :joy:

    Both.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    You know what could be abit of devilish fun - go on to ea chat with their gametag and pretend to have "forgotten" all your security stuff....
  • Dodds
    7804 posts League Winner
    Could have got on xbox.com and blocked him.
  • D i n k xD
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Reezus wrote: »
    D i n k xD wrote: »
    Not sure what is worse, the fact someone takes this game so seriously that they'd do this, or the fact that this kid is so far under his mates thumb that he would drop everything to do this. :joy:

    Both.

    If my mate or brother said do this for me i'd tell him to **** off :lol:
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    You know what could be abit of devilish fun - go on to ea chat with their gametag and pretend to have "forgotten" all your security stuff....

    :D
  • PeaTearGriffin
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JohnChelle wrote: »
    You know what could be abit of devilish fun - go on to ea chat with their gametag and pretend to have "forgotten" all your security stuff....

    :D
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Dodds wrote: »
    Could have got on xbox.com and blocked him.
    Didn't get a chance too, hopped onto the windows 10 app to do it and got kicked off.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    after @WoundedGoat got his account stolen i changed all my xbox privacy setting, you can't even find my gamer tag or invite me to anything or see if am online, or follow me or send friend request
  • PeaTearGriffin
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hujaber wrote: »
    after @WoundedGoat got his account stolen i changed all my xbox privacy setting, you can't even find my gamer tag or invite me to anything or see if am online, or follow me or send friend request

    Stupid question, but please could you tell me how to do that? Thanks
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Hujaber wrote: »
    after @WoundedGoat got his account stolen i changed all my xbox privacy setting, you can't even find my gamer tag or invite me to anything or see if am online, or follow me or send friend request

    Stupid question, but please could you tell me how to do that? Thanks

    from xbox not orgin go manage account and then privacy, i didn't from my pc not the xbox everything is blocked, even if you want to check my clips or news feed you can't
  • v Origin x
    1127 posts Professional
    The FIFA community really is full of **** ****
  • iDavoo xD
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    v Origin x wrote: »
    The FIFA community really is full of **** ****

  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    v Origin x wrote: »
    The FIFA community really is full of **** ****

    RT
  • Zz Spireiite x
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    An original and creative way of winning a game of FIFA, well done :)
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.
  • Fab
    17821 posts World Class
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck
  • ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    See below.
  • ShandyDrinker
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had the same issue start of the year, some clown live on his Kinect screaming when he was 4-0 down that he was going to ddos me. Just before final whistle, bang, disconnected, I started a thread on here about it like yourself saying how I recorded him, showing my router status and how it had been ddos'd etc.. Like I said back then there should be a sticky thread where it can be looked at by EA and if the same name/GT keeps cropping up just ban him from the servers. If the same IP address keeps coming up of whom is ddosin, IP ban him, simple. None of this, "you can't say or post his GT on these forums" why ? Clearly he is violating TOS in some capacity at either Xboxs end or EA's, seen too many of this threads and not just on this forum. These people need a lesson on getting banned either by IP / GT or Console, believe me they will think twice about doing several ddos's just to win a FUT draft when there console is banned. I know here in the UK there's not really a law in place as such for Ddosin but the police still take a huge interest into it all and are waiting to have the same type of jurisdiction and punishment as you do in America.
    Luckily I had a major issue with a serial Ddoser many a moon ago and now my tinternet is monitored by Virgin with any disconnection activities reported directly to one of the top honchos there. I scratched his back, giving him and his team all knowledgable information on the art of ddosin and now he scratches mine lol.

    Name & Shame is needed....................

    Any chance of a name & shame sticky somewhere @Rob , will benefit the community along with your enforcement team ;)

  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    This is exactly why i have my messages and voice chat set to friends only. i got so tired of recieving messages from 12 yr olds on cod. its funny to see the lengths people go to win a video game. i imagine there real lives must be quite sad.
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fab wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck

    Worth a shot It's pathetic how they only focus on dumb **** like messages.
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Massive Chunt.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck

    u ok hun xx
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    This happened to me in Madden.

    Ddosing is very frequent there because you essentially have to go on long win streaks to get the best rewards, also everyone is obsessed with leaderboards.

    @Reezus , did you reply to any messages before you got Ddosed? Or did you only reply to him afterwards?
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck

    u ok hun xx

    I **** see the dregs of society saying that to each other on Facebook when one of them is attention seeking. Does my **** head in.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck

    u ok hun xx

    I **** see the dregs of society saying that to each other on Facebook when one of them is attention seeking. Does my **** head in.

    wiv da angels xx
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    Ki I 18 I wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    Smokey wrote: »
    Report the messages to xbox enforcement.

    He essentially admitted to DDOsing what a dumb idiot.

    not conclusive proof mate n id doubt the xbox fams r gonna do smth bout this soz beezus ur out of luck

    u ok hun xx

    I **** see the dregs of society saying that to each other on Facebook when one of them is attention seeking. Does my **** head in.

    wiv da angels xx

    aw jesus
Sign In or Register to comment.