How to avoid achievements reset (testing)

bartwoo
15 posts Ball Boy
A friend told me that this bugs happens when the captain (not you) leaves the lobby after the end of a match... if you play the match before and finish it, you will lose all your achievements.

Let's test and see if it's true?

Im doint it right now.

Comments

• bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    I just tested, and the overall is reset when:
    • You play a entire game (not as captain);
    • At the end of the match, the captain of your team clicks "Next match" and then leaves the lobby BEFORE you click "Next match".
    • Once you get at the lobby, you will notice that your overall is not correct.
    • You search and start another match (in this step, you can hit pause and see that your achievements already are at 0%).
    • If you finish this match, your achievements will be overwritten.

To avoid the reset: before searching a match, if you see that your overall is not correct, you must leave the lobby and enter again (then your overall will be alright).

Now it's YOUR TURN to fix it EA Sports.
  • however, my reset happened when I played a drop-in match... so, the things you've been testing might not be the only conditions for resetting.
  • Duelcoot
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Cheers ea
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    however, my reset happened when I played a drop-in match... so, the things you've been testing might not be the only conditions for resetting.

Wow, really? This drop-in match was after a club march or not?

I thought I was safe paying attention to this, but looks like I'm not.

And until now, EA didnt MENTION this bug in any social media.

Awesome...
  • I suppose it kinda works the same in drop ins. but for normal clubs its the only thing that seems to do it.
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    MarcoVR10 wrote: »
    I suppose it kinda works the same in drop ins. but for normal clubs its the only thing that seems to do it.

Means? You dont have same situation in drop ins. You think, if cpt leaves in game?

Actually there are problem about cpt in drop ins. Sometimes you are cpt and cant change things like push team more forward or back ..
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    There's a update on fifa today...

a fix for pro clubs? or maybe just some new faces for UT?
  • nixdrauf
    no fix for that i fear
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    no.. no fix yet.. EA really cares about us! (ironic)
  • Anthonyr475
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2015
    I can comfirm that if you see your players rating has dropped and you go to the main menu before entering another match. Your rating will not be not be reset.

Just check your rating everytime you play another match guys and you should be fine.
  • nixdrauf
    But didnt some people here say, they got reset from drop ins too?

Sure this can only happen this way?
  • bartwoo
    15 posts Ball Boy
    No.. im not sure if it's the only way... but Im sure that it's one way it's happening..

This bug occours since the FIRST day of FIFA, and EA didnt make ANY OFFICIAL NOTE about this issue. Who plans to keep buying this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ again?
  • So keep an eye on my now bog standard pro, great, shame I never knew there was a problem until he was wiped
  • Accomplishments Reset Issue

Almost three weeks now and the problem is still going
    With no sign from EA or even a reply
    Every year we face a major issue like this from them
    And we still buy their games
    We deserve to be treated like trash
    Not anymore, I'm gonna take my money back
    Keep your broken game EA, shove it up your arse