Legendary Mode = better.

Iffybhai
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2015
I was playing in world class mode since day 1. Played like ping pong, all about pace. Had enough so decided to move up to legendary difficulty and low and behold the pace of the game has slowed down quite a bit. Feels more similar to the slower demo version. Am enjoying the slow build up play a lot more now. Give it a go.
Post edited by Iffybhai on

Comments

• FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iffybhai wrote: »
    I was playing in world class mode since day 1. Played like ping pong, all about pace. Had enough so decided to move up to legendary difficulty and low and behold the pace of the game has slowed down quite a bit. Feels more similar to the slower demo version. Am enjoying the slow build up play a lot more now. Give it a go.

Legendary is world class. Its a bug.

• Iffybhai
    That doesn't surprise me. Thought it was too easy whilst I have been struggling on world class.
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    legendary is very harder than world class no doubt... in legendary the IA mark way very better and close... goalies punch the ball in much more crosses and corners... in world class i do passes without pressure in IA defense and enter in defense just changing the sides with ball in foot
  • Alperios
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    World class mode is so frusturating. Especially when the AI is 1-0 up and try to hold the ball... Every 3 star team plays like Barcelona then.
  • DiBinni72
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Is that true ? That means i played the whole time on legendary and it was in real worldclass ? So the hardest level is worldclass then ?
  • Nem
    6604 posts Big Money Move

Hmmm not sure about that, for me at least.

What is your source for this supposed bug?
  • Iffybhai
    I've played approx 30 games against AI on world class level and the best result I got was a 3-1. First game on legendary I won 5-1. There must be something to it.
  • Gooner86
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Nem wrote: »

He is right i started the game on world class and the AI zips the ball around without a miss placed pass went up to legendary and that stopped. The AI still plays intelligently but its more realistic now. Not every team plays like barcelona you'll actually get a number of different styles of play. Try it yourself you will see the difference.
  • Nem
    6604 posts Big Money Move
    Gooner86 wrote: »

He is right i started the game on world class and the AI zips the ball around without a miss placed pass went up to legendary and that stopped. The AI still plays intelligently but its more realistic now. Not every team plays like barcelona you'll actually get a number of different styles of play. Try it yourself you will see the difference.

Been playing single player seasons so come up against legendary and world class difficulty quite often
  • Chris
    5402 posts Big Money Move
    I enjoy Legendary a lot more, but I did have to bump up the CPU's pass errors to 60 so they make some mistakes lol
  • FIFA_DADDY
    286 posts Sunday League Hero

Goner86 made a post about it then I tried it my self. It will take EA 10 seconds to check if its a bug or not however.