Hagman10
12296 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2015
Post edited by Hagman10 on

Comments

• ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    Ok so go and buy PES and join their forums.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    Why do you think you are bad this year?
  • RadioShaq
    19648 posts Moderator
    Pace wasn't a problem last year. You couldn't use a cb less than 80 pace.
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

thats exagerating a bit i think its under 70 is when you couldnt use em lol
  • Hagman10

Of course you could, it helped to have pace on your defenders, but if you knew how to defend you could use John Terry and he would do a job for you no problem.
  • RadioShaq
    19648 posts Moderator
    Was your favorite striker last year if walcott?
  • Hagman10

Don't know if this is just telling me i'm a pace abuser cause pace is nerfed so that's all i could do last year or a genuine question. But i'm gonna answer it anyway. First of i'm not having any luck on my side what so ever. Last year my playstyle involved a lot of long passes switching the play over from one side to the other, fast counters and sprint dribble through players who don't know how to defend. All of this i basically gone this year, which is why i feel all these changes is too drastic. They could atleast take them one at a time. And i just feel like this game feels like an early build of something, with passing being all over the place and even just when you press triangle the keeper runs out to the other side of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pitch. I still like fifa, but this i getting on my nerves.
  • failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I agree with the pace thing. It isn't realistic. And I personally think the slower movement and passes in general are more realistic.

Pace seems to be the only thing that doesn't fit. Every time they're making a run to make a cross, not even Ramos or Mascherano can catch up. And these are really bad, 2-star teams.

Still, it isn't boring. I found FIFA 15 to be boring because it was such an easy and arcade-y game.

You're not bored, you're just angry and using boredom as an excuse for your lack of adaptability. What did I do when I thought FIFA 15 was a piece of crap? Move on.
  • Hagman10
    Was your favorite striker last year if walcott?

no my favorite striker last year was probably Balotelli or Ibrahimovic. You can ask players on this forum that have seen me play if i rely all on pace mate
  • Hagman10
    failedea wrote: »
    I agree with the pace thing. It isn't realistic. And I personally think the slower movement and passes in general are more realistic.

Pace seems to be the only thing that doesn't fit. Every time they're making a run to make a cross, not even Ramos or Mascherano can catch up. And these are really bad, 2-star teams.

Still, it isn't boring. I found FIFA 15 to be boring because it was such an easy and arcade-y game.

You're not bored, you're just angry and using boredom as an excuse for your lack of adaptability. What did I do when I thought FIFA 15 was a piece of crap? Move on.

I'm really not using it as an excuse mate, i still enjoy playing clubs (where i play as ANY, and are doing pretty well). I'm sure i will get adjusted to this game sometime, but i still feel like it's not made to the best of it's ability and needs changes.
  • RadioShaq
    19648 posts Moderator
    I was just looking at your best squad looked pretty fast.

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/36246616/
  • Hagman10
    I was just looking at your best squad looked pretty fast.

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/36246616/

yep, i used that for about ten games, Alexis was the stand out man with great longshots and ability to dribble through whole defences with ease. Walcott was pretty bad tbh, too weak and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dribbling. I wish i could show you a game of me playing last year, so you could see that i'm no basic pace abusing fifa player. Pretty sure you don't get these http://www.futhead.com/nexus/u/viktorhagman/ stats by being that
  • iPaul
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I would actually say I am one of those who enjoys it more this year as I feel that it's more realistic. I do however agree with you on some of your points. Pace being one of them. While blatantly overpowered last year, from a realistic perspective there's no way Mertesacker would catch up with Depay.

While I think it's more realistic overall than last years iteration, I do believe it still comes with it's annoyances. My two main issues being with the higher the difficulty level the more frequently you are offside and the easier it seems to be to foul (and consequently get booked).

The later is particularly annoying as the AI commits fouls just as much but doesn't get booked. Only last night was I playing on Professional level and picked up two stupid bookings in the middle of the park for challenges which should have only warranted free kicks yet their last defender pulls me down in the box when I'm through on goal and only gives away a penalty. Not even a yellow! However, I guess with the useless refereeing in the real game it's pretty 'authentic'. The most annoying thing about this though is that it always seems to be in the games which really matter, i.e. tournament finals.

Both of these were present last year though so I guess it's not a case of deterioration rather no improvement.
  • failedea
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2015
    I'm not an expert in the game terminology but "pace abuser" sounds obvious enough. For someone who has Messi, there's literally no point to it when you can dribble around people just as easily.

Then again, maybe that's why the game hasn't bored me yet. Playing with the best players gives you more freedom. Plus, who doesn't want to play as Messi? People who know they'll never get him.
  • iPaul
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hagman10 wrote: »

Don't know if this is just telling me i'm a pace abuser cause pace is nerfed so that's all i could do last year or a genuine question. But i'm gonna answer it anyway. First of i'm not having any luck on my side what so ever. Last year my playstyle involved a lot of long passes switching the play over from one side to the other, fast counters and sprint dribble through players who don't know how to defend. All of this i basically gone this year, which is why i feel all these changes is too drastic. They could atleast take them one at a time. And i just feel like this game feels like an early build of something, with passing being all over the place and even just when you press triangle the keeper runs out to the other side of the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pitch. I still like fifa, but this i getting on my nerves.

Did you not read any of the reviews or promotional material for FIFA 16?? It's more about tactics and the defensive side of the game this year so you need to adapt your playing style. I found a high pressing game worked for me last year but this year I drop off deeper as otherwise my players get pulled out of position making it easier for the opposition. I played the first 5 games like this and while I won I conceded in each match. Since I've changed tactics I've not conceded in 15 and I'm playing at a higher level.
  • Hagman10
    iPaul wrote: »
    I would actually say I am one of those who enjoys it more this year as I feel that it's more realistic. I do however agree with you on some of your points. Pace being one of them. While blatantly overpowered last year, from a realistic perspective there's no way Mertesacker would catch up with Depay.

While I think it's more realistic overall than last years iteration, I do believe it still comes with it's annoyances. My two main issues being with the higher the difficulty level the more frequently you are offside and the easier it seems to be to foul (and consequently get booked).

The later is particularly annoying as the AI commits fouls just as much but doesn't get booked. Only last night was I playing on Professional level and picked up two stupid bookings in the middle of the park for challenges which should have only warranted free kicks yet their last defender pulls me down in the box when I'm through on goal and only gives away a penalty. Not even a yellow! However, I guess with the useless refereeing in the real game it's pretty 'authentic'. The most annoying thing about this though is that it always seems to be in the games which really matter, i.e. tournament finals.

Both of these were present last year though so I guess it's not a case of deterioration rather no improvement.

Yeah i agree with you, referees are pretty terrible as well. But i don't feel like the game is as realistic as everyone seem to think. It's not realistic for professional football players to not know when to come towards the ball and when to take a run when you pass to them. It's also not realistic for keepers to get out on every cross and get it safe in their hands without a problem. The thing is people seem to think i'm just mad because i'm relatively bad at the game. But i'm still not terrible, i still win most out of my games, i'm just not enjoying it cause there's to much misplaced passes and easy interceptions being made. (I never play offline so i can't really touch on those problems)
  • woy
    576 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    the game is fine, quit crying and get real. Listen sweetheart, just because you think you aren't good at it, doesn't mean they have to fix it. You aren't the world mate.
  • natures
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    woy wrote: »
    the game is fine, quit crying and get real. Listen sweetheart, just because you think you aren't good at it, doesn't mean they have to fix it. You aren't the world mate.

^
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

The pace thing isn't too bad for me. It's the other problems that infuriate me. They can never please 100% of the people 100% of the time though.
  • grogans_heroes
    2491 posts Fans' Favourite

Think he wants us all to line up and kiss his sack to make him feel better. Looking for a little sympathy I guess?

Don't worry, tiger, you keep trying, you doing great, champ!

fd2YhA8.png
  • Hagman10
    Of course some of you intelligent guys would come here pretending like i'm the only one feeling like this. But you don't need to give me any participation medals, i'm quite sure i would beat you with a couple of goals even in this joke of a game, don't you worry about that. But as i said, i don't have a problem with the changes in general, it's the way they've done them. They should reduce the effectiveness of pace, but not to this unrealistic level. They should make passing a bit harder, but not this much. They should also make keepers better since they were a complete and utter joke last year, but not this good.
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only thing that pisses me off is the stupid penalties I give away in the box when I'm not even pulling on the player.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I always enjoy when someone says the game sucks because they are not as good at it as they think they should be. The opinion is so invalid because of the bias it is not even funny. I am terrible at this game this year but I think it is a huge improvement over last year.

54810646.jpg
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I am terrible at this game this year but I think it is a huge improvement over last year.

• natures
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    Of course some of you intelligent guys would come here pretending like i'm the only one feeling like this. But you don't need to give me any participation medals, i'm quite sure i would beat you with a couple of goals even in this joke of a game, don't you worry about that. But as i said, i don't have a problem with the changes in general, it's the way they've done them. They should reduce the effectiveness of pace, but not to this unrealistic level. They should make passing a bit harder, but not this much. They should also make keepers better since they were a complete and utter joke last year, but not this good.

The pace isnt unrealistic at all though. If you learn to use it effectively, it's great. As it is, my wingers are bursting past the defence with ease.
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    Hagman, your avatar pic gives me the creeps every time I see it.
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bale11UT wrote: »
    Only thing that pisses me off is the stupid penalties I give away in the box when I'm not even pulling on the player.

fouls are way to heavy this year, shoulder to shoulder 9/10 is a foul in this game make me sad.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    '14 Crossing
    '15 LB+Y
    '16 PK's
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    People are just used to being able to sprint past a defender who will literally just stand there and offer no challenge, unless you are manually controlling them which is made impossible because the game wouldn't let you switch to the player until it was already to late. 15 was a joke of a game non existent midfield cb pass to striker zig zag rinse repeat.
  • my records like 12-7-14 i ent complaining lol none chem teams op diego loez no chem saves everything that might be our problem