We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Why do you list the same cheap item for more than everyone else?

FIFA_DADDY
286 posts Sunday League Hero
No one is going to buy it LMAO. Every single year people still list bronze nothing card for 1k and up. Or contract card double the price.

They're not even the coin buying noobs its just idiots who think they can get extra coins.

Comments

• Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Because as surprising as it sounds some do actually get bought.
    Some because people are lazy and buy the first one they find and others because they don't care what they pay.
  • FIFA_DADDY
    Some because people are lazy and buy the first one they find and others because they don't care what they pay.

I can't see anyone paying more than 200 coins for a 52 ovl low pace player.
  • Shahski
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    Because some buyers are lazy and rich, so will buy first thing they see. You would be surprised. Some gamers don't research prices etc,
  • Joeyalltheseven
    FIFA_DADDY wrote: »

Depends if they are lazy and have plenty coin, it happens man.
  • FIFA_DADDY

Really wow. Guess I'm old.

• Joeyalltheseven

You are not alone with the old part haha
  • LawrieC
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    I listed bronze contracts at 5K BIN, 3 pages in a row. Someone bought 3. That's 15k out of nowhere. I don't know if it's laziness or perhaps coinselling gone wrong, but I'm gonna keep doing it. So "LMAO" all you like :wink:
  • FIFA_DADDY
    edited October 2015
    LawrieC wrote: »
    I listed bronze contracts at 5K BIN, 3 pages in a row. Someone bought 3. That's 15k out of nowhere. I don't know if it's laziness or perhaps coinselling gone wrong, but I'm gonna keep doing it. So "LMAO" all you like :wink:

Unless its coin sellers picking the wrong player.

I'm too old for online play now everyone is beating me or lagging me out. Started playing Single player FUT because I'm back in DIV 10 again :neutral:

• heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    I can consistently, routinely sell cards for 25% above their lowest BIN or more. All day. Any card. People are dumb.

I can also list a rando bronze card high, leave it up for a while, and sometimes they sell. I'm assuming because that club has fans, and at some point mine was the only one up? Dunno, don't care. I paid like 1K for a guy like Leo Gonzalez for that same reason, a bronze 57 pace fullback worth 200 at most, so I do get why it can happen...fan of the club, wanted the card.

Plus there's always the chance some idiot slips up and buys it by accident. When I was newer to FUT I accidentally overpaid for some un-upgraded cards, and even accidentally bought a NIF instead of an IF at full price. Happens. Ask the 65 people in an hour that bought same MOTM Cahill during MLS TOTS last year trying to snipe.
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well it hasnt worked for me on 16 but on 15 i used to always overprice a few of my silver or bronze players and they would actually sell once in awhile couldnt believe it either but i wrote it down to people mistaking my player for someone else they were trying to transfer coins to
  • Kove
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    Because economics.
  • Jfo88
    22940 posts Club Captain
    45TN7sl.jpg
  • JonBRFC
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Before I finish playing fifa i list my most valuable players for a fair bit more than their going rate.if they sell I just buy them back for their real value.
  • FIFA_DADDY

Robocat wrote: »
    Well it hasnt worked for me on 16 but on 15 i used to always overprice a few of my silver or bronze players and they would actually sell once in awhile couldnt believe it either but i wrote it down to people mistaking my player for someone else they were trying to transfer coins to

I'm finding it hard to sell the cards at 200coins had 50 listed for 5 days now and only 10 has sold.

BTW I'm only selling cards to earn coins to play the Draft. I sell everything from the winning packs on transfer for more coins for DRAFT.