Bring back price ranges....

Comments

• Safehands84
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    Have you been drinking?
  • MattAllen28
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have you been drinking?

Lol. No, I just gotta lot of F--- it in me I suppose.
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snipguy wrote: »
    We are now exactly one week into the new game, and you complain about not having the best players?

What are you on about smh...

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32186 posts National Team Captain
    As long as there are people who are spending more than you on FP's or trading extremely well, it'll be tough for you to afford the in-demand players
    I'll just hit the market late tonight. I'm not really hurting. I've got a solid squad, and 400k in my bank. It's just frustrating when you know EA still hasn't gotten rid of the cheaters on the market. That's really what I wanted to point out with this thread. I'm good with the best players being out of my range right now, but it's gonna take me till TOTS to get my squad together completely. It's great marketing, I suppose, but not too good for the consumer.

lmfao what? how is it cheating for those to buy FIFA points? you've clearly done it yourself if you spend $150 on the game... are you a cheater?
    I'm speaking of the coin sellers/buyers, and if you think those are extinct, then you're more nearsighted than I initially thought.

... where in that post did I say they aren't around? they are ALWAYS going to be around... EA are never going to be able to 100% stop it... it's just not possible... and here's why... because there are players that rack up a ton of coin that never play a game and just trade that will sell their coins/account not through a website or anything. we've seen it many times already people posting on here about selling their side account or whatever. the only way they would be able to stop coin sellers is to take away the market... coin sellers and all that aren't the reason for the prices being where they are.

we are 1 week into the game... this is normal for the most part
  • Super_sic58
    1028 posts Professional
    Chill out bro, whip that card out and buy another 12k points.
  • MattAllen28
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    As long as there are people who are spending more than you on FP's or trading extremely well, it'll be tough for you to afford the in-demand players
    I'll just hit the market late tonight. I'm not really hurting. I've got a solid squad, and 400k in my bank. It's just frustrating when you know EA still hasn't gotten rid of the cheaters on the market. That's really what I wanted to point out with this thread. I'm good with the best players being out of my range right now, but it's gonna take me till TOTS to get my squad together completely. It's great marketing, I suppose, but not too good for the consumer.

lmfao what? how is it cheating for those to buy FIFA points? you've clearly done it yourself if you spend $150 on the game... are you a cheater?
    I'm speaking of the coin sellers/buyers, and if you think those are extinct, then you're more nearsighted than I initially thought.

... where in that post did I say they aren't around? they are ALWAYS going to be around... EA are never going to be able to 100% stop it... it's just not possible... and here's why... because there are players that rack up a ton of coin that never play a game and just trade that will sell their coins/account not through a website or anything. we've seen it many times already people posting on here about selling their side account or whatever. the only way they would be able to stop coin sellers is to take away the market... coin sellers and all that aren't the reason for the prices being where they are.

we are 1 week into the game... this is normal for the most part

All I'm saying is it should be as advertised...Fun, Safe, and Secure. Besides the fact of the coin sellers, and auto-buyers on the market people are also being hacked by others who contact EA help, and are given account access without following security protocol. I believe we are on the same side in the end though. We simply share different views about the way the market should be ran. All I'm saying is if EA bring back tighter price ranges it will make coin sellers unnecessary. Truthfully, if I want to buy a certain player, I believe EA should offer that type of package for pre-order, or make it available as an in-game consumable to purchase said player for a certain fee. It just allows more options to the consumer which is never a bad thing when you are trying to make as much money as possible as a developer/manufacturer. Again, we only share different opinions. I agree with most of what you said, but I just think there is always more the manufacturer can do to ensure the integrity of the market, while giving the best security to its consumer to keep them safe, and offer a bevy of options to give folks a way to play the game in their own way. Btw, I've won the "Steinbrenner Award" in my fantasy football league for the past 7 years, and that may have a lot to do with why I'd rather play the game as I do. I only want everyone to enjoy the game the same way if they don't wish, or may not have the means to pay huge bucks to stay competitive in FUT. It's too awesome for so many people to never be able to build their All-Star team as they would. It leads to uneven gameplay, and inflated stats by those who think they're great at the game, but if you played them straight up, they'd get smoked.