Anyone pick up IF Sturridge?

L1vingl1fe
3080 posts National Call-Up
Thinking about giving him a try. Just wondering if people are enjoying him/think he's worth it...

Comments

  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    Bought him yesterday for 259k, same sturridge of old really, got everything you want in a striker however the 2* WF at times can be a killer.

    Sold him for profit but will be rebuying later in the week.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Reezus wrote: »
    Bought him yesterday for 259k, same sturridge of old really, got everything you want in a striker however the 2* WF at times can be a killer.

    Sold him for profit but will be rebuying later in the week.

    I was using NIF Sturridge and Aguero up front together. Do you think there is a noticeable difference between the NIF and the IF. The NIF has been good for me but I keep going back and forth between a single striker formation and dual striker.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Bought him yesterday for 259k, same sturridge of old really, got everything you want in a striker however the 2* WF at times can be a killer.

    Sold him for profit but will be rebuying later in the week.

    I was using NIF Sturridge and Aguero up front together. Do you think there is a noticeable difference between the NIF and the IF. The NIF has been good for me but I keep going back and forth between a single striker formation and dual striker.

    No point spending that much on a first IF unless you've got nothing better to spend the coins on.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Him being only 3* skills and 2* WF is a quite major problem, but otherwise i guess he must be pretty damn good.

    He is only one inch smaller than Benteke too, keep that in mind.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Him being only 3* skills and 2* WF is a quite major problem, but otherwise i guess he must be pretty damn good.

    He is only one inch smaller than Benteke too, keep that in mind.

    Maybe I'll just buy back the NIF when this week is over. Made 40K on that at least.
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »
    Reezus wrote: »
    Bought him yesterday for 259k, same sturridge of old really, got everything you want in a striker however the 2* WF at times can be a killer.

    Sold him for profit but will be rebuying later in the week.

    I was using NIF Sturridge and Aguero up front together. Do you think there is a noticeable difference between the NIF and the IF. The NIF has been good for me but I keep going back and forth between a single striker formation and dual striker.

    I didn't use the NIF so I can't say.

    I was using him with Suarez in a 41212 2, he's better suited to a one striker I think.
  • StewParty
    4052 posts National Call-Up
    Why are people complaining about the 2* weak foot when its 6*?
  • Ki I 18 I
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    StewParty wrote: »
    Why are people complaining about the 2* weak foot when its 6*?

    wat
  • Kloral
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    How he only has 3* skills is beyond me.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8247 posts League Winner
    Tried him in the draft he was complete ****
  • Ermski
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    All strikers are shocking this year imo my wingers and CAM score my strikers just can't seem too
  • Campino
    26945 posts Player of the Year
    Not tried the IF but the normal card seems as OP as last year
  • L1vingl1fe
    3080 posts National Call-Up
    Picked him up for $275k today to resell later. Got a hat trick in his two first games for me.
Sign In or Register to comment.